// Chapter 7 //

Third Person Point If View

Luke tapped the black pen to his bottom lip rappidly.

It was 5th period, History. While the teacher ranted on about a war that luke couldn't care less about, he doodled in his notebook.

The drawings where mainly of people and flowers. Believe it or not, his favorite things to draw were flowers.

He looked at the people. He liked drawing cartoon like people. They were mostly guys because he'd always seen them easier to draw to him.

"Babe?" Tuesday stood with her arms crossed, snapping him out of his various thoughts as the bell rang. "sorry." He picked up his journal and locked hands with Tuesday while walking out the door to english.
- - -
"Today class," Mr. Eddle said putting his hands together,"you're going to write about anything. Anything you'd like and I will not read them."

Mr. Eddle was Luke's favorite teacher. He taught Luke's last period. Luke liked him because he was nice, but also made sure that the students could be personal without him intruding.

Luke looked at the clock-- 2:30. He had half an hour to write a paragraph about anything. Who, what, when, where. His mind was blank and luke kept looking at the paper as if something would randomly appear on his paper.

He sat the for what felt like ten minutes and looked up again-- he had five minutes. He looked down to see his paper blank. He looked up to see Me.Eddle staring at him curiously, he'd seen the worry in lukes face. Luke looked away awkwardly and began to look at the other students in his class. They had their pencils down and were reading a book or texting. Most of them had already finished theirs.

"Mr. Hemmings," Mr. Eddle called, "please see me at my desk." Luke could hear the snickering coming from the other kids.

Luke lifted his bag onto his shoulder and made his way to the desk. "Yes Mr.Eddle?" He asked. "You didn't seem to be writing anything. Writers block?" He questioned lifting one eye brow, which weirdly amazed Luke. "I guess." He shrugged.

"Well, all you need to think about it is what you want and write about it."

And Luke knew what he wanted.

He just wanted to get to know michael.

(A/N:
Updated: July 20th/29th, 2015 and August 14th, 2015

But, enjoy this chapter an follow me on Instagram:

Sparkled.clifford (fan)/ Pineapple.Planet (personal)/ wtf.is.spam (spam account)

chapter 7 question:

where are you from?

Love you!

-Ashley xx