// Chapter 60 //

I recall you telling me once that you didn't know if we were a match made in heaven. I now know that we weren't a match made in heaven. if we were, would life had been easier for us. would we be married now adopting a little girl or boy. would we be touring the world with our hands held tight smiling like the world was perfection.
But i know nothing is perfect and we didn't last. maybe this is for the best. maybe we just we were just like the planets. aligning at just the right time and place. I do miss you, but i think i'm over you, or at least mostly. I'm now happy with Mark. I'm beginning to love him more and more. he's sweet and kind and he makes me want to change. he makes me want to be happy and live life to the fullest. he's outgoing and so beautiful. i never thought that anyone can replace you, but i think he has. casey has replaced me and i can feel it in my gut, but it makes me smile. we're both happy.
There used to be this huge hole in my stomach, but it's just gone. we don't avoid eachother anymore. we never do speak even after the time i called you in my sad and depressing state.
- - - -
"Mark." I approached him smiling and kissed him on the lips. he blushed and i smiled. "you are one adorable kitten michael clifford." i looked down at the floor denying that i was adorable because i didn't believe it. my confidence was building, but i was still insecure, but who isn't. all humans are deeply flawed and i believe it's okay for me to be partially insecure. "You are." he smiled at me and we kissed again before making our way to bed.

(A/n:)
It has been a lOnG time omf.
I've missed you guys :))

Finding carter and the vampire diaries makes me wanna slap a b!tch

Chapter 61 Question:
What is new?

I'd appreciate it if you guys would answer my chapter questions bc i wanna get to know you all :))

- ashley xx