// Authors (final) Note //

I decided to write it because you all need to be appreciated. I am about 5k off from 100k reads and i think that is one of the best things to happen to me in the longest of time. This book has been one of my favorite stories to write and i'm so happy you all enjoyed it (i think). You guys are so sweet and kind and i love you all a lot. I'm so happy i got to see your reactions to all the drama in this story though there was WAY TO MUCH #imaterriblewriterthayhastomuchdramainherstories. Also, i wanted to show you that when i was writing the alternative ending I accidentally put bought instead of adopted (i was going to make it one child but twins are better).
The ending wasn't completely planned though. I always knew i would kill off luke, but i had so many ways (except in one ending). I feel like you all should see some possibilities because i actually wrote about 3 different endings-- if not four. After i upload those, i'll upload the first chapter to Screaming Colors (or Color in A World Of Grey, you chose). I'd like you guys to give me your 100% honesty about it and whether or not i should write it.
- - - -
Anyways, i just wanted to thank you all and i really hope we get to 100k soon, so recommend this to any of your friends that like 5sos or people that want to read muke stories.
If you ever want to contact me, i'll leave my social media below AND i also wanted to start a group chat so all of us can talk or something bc no one talks to me and i want to socialize with you all. It's called You have created the group. It's called #findinghomegroupchat and you should join ((:.

Love you all.

Instagram
personal: pineapple.planet
Fan account: sparkled.clifford
Spam account: wtf.is.spam

Twitter: sparkledclifford

Snapchat: appleplanet

Kik: bluebunnying101

Add me if you'd like