// Chapter 5 //

Michael's Point Of View
- - -
Luke and I decided to get food. The place looked fancy and it didn't seem like lukes kind of place, but he looked happy. When he looks happy, he also looks adorable. His eyes light up and my stomach ties in knots.

When I was in high school (about a year ago) I had seen this beautiful boy. He had blonde hair with the quiff the size of a fücking tower. The one time I'd actually looked him in the eyes he'd bumped into eachother in the halls. He looked happy. He looked gorgeous. He smiled at me and apologized for bumping into me. We continued to walk away from eachother, but as he looked away, i looked back and smiled. That boy was one of the most beautiful people I'd ever seen. And I didn't even get his name.

I looked at him and looked expressionless from across the table. "Michael, are you okay?" He laughed. "Ya, you?" He nodded a 'yes.' This felt so much like a date, but I knew it wasn't. Luke was dating a beautiful blonde weirdo and he was also as straight as a line, while i was as straight as a circle.

So, we ate lunch. It was mostly silent with little sparks of conversations. It was sad though because all i wanted to do is cup his face and kiss him.
- - - -
We spent the rest of the day at a carnival. We rode on a roller coaster and ferris wheel. In those moments, i wanted to hold his hand. I wanted to snuggle with him under a warm blanket, but we didn't.

We sat there on the ferris wheel with two girls next to us. Luke was obviously uncomfortable (probably because his girlfriend would kill him) i was just bored and daydreaming about luke. I glanced at him every once in a while, but made sure he never caught me.

(A/N:)
Updated: July 26, 2015 and August 14th, 2015

I hate how I wright tbh

chapter 6 question:

do you write fanfic, yes or no?