// Chapter 37 //

i walked around with Jason in the park. it was dark and the street lights were on. it was romantic and the lights reflect just perfectly on jason. I used to say the same about luke.

we laughed and walked down the nearly empty streets. with our hands intertwined, we sat on a park bench watching the waves ripple.

and then i had a flashback to when luke and i first met. We were on the bridge and i was ready to die, but he saved me.

in that moment, i knew i liked luke. i'd never opened up to someone like that. i hadn't thought of that in awhile. the way luke saved my life. he's the reason i didn't die that day.

and then all the memories came back. the good... and the bad. all of them.

"michael?" i could feel the tears streaming down my face now. "i'm, uh, sorry. a lot happened here." he wiped away my tears. "would you like to tell me."

"i can't. There're to many memories... it's to much pain..." He hugged me and rubbed my back while whispering "it will be okay, don't worry." I cried in his shoulder for what felt like an hour.

(A/N:)
so i told the guy i liked my book has 70.1 K reads bc we were talking about hobbies and stuff and he asked what the story was about and in my mind i was like "two gay band members who are helplessly in love with eachother." but instead i said "i'm not telling you"

Chapter 39 Question:
what are the initials of the person you like?

-ashley (aka. halsey) xx

ps. i know i'm not funny.