🖤70🖤

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie?"

I remained still with my eyes shut. I didn't want to look at him. I was scared of what was going to happen next.

Jimin's POV

I hid the ring box in my pocket before entering the office room. I saw Kookie laying back against the chair with his eyes closed. I smiled and closed the door.

"Kookie?"

He didn't reply. I frowned and walked - well actually limp since the pain still didn't go away. I just took pain killers so, it helped a bit.

I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"Kookie...Wake up..."

He opened his eyes and looked at me, "What?"

I was taken back at his cold voice but ignored it, "I got a surprise for you."

I expected him to squeal or shower me with kisses but, he just remained still on his seat and looked at me with a cold blank expression.

"Whats wrong Kookie?"

"Nothing."

"No something is wrong. Why are you talking to me so coldly?"

3rd POV

Jungkook got annoyed with the question and pushed Jimin off his lap causing him to fall. Jimin winced in pain as he hit the ground.

"W-wha-?"

"Get out Jimin."

Jimin looked at him in a shocked and hurt expression, "Kookie whats wrong? Why are you calling me Jimin? Is there something wrong? What did I do?"

"Who was that man?"

Jimin was taken back at the sudden question but, answered anyways.

"So that was what it is? You saw didn't you?"

Jungkook scoffed and looked away.

"You are angry at me and pushed me because I hugged another man? He is my closet employee but, he left since he got married and wanted to move out of Korea for a while. He just came back and I asked him to buy me a ring."

Jimin got up from the floor wincing in pain on his lower abdomen. He struggled to get up but did anyways. As he got up a ring box fell out of his pocket. Jungkook was shocked at that.

"I-i was going to propose to you." Jimin whispered.

Jungkook stayed silent and didn't move. Jimin bent down wincing and grabbed the ring box. He sighed and turned around and was about to exit the office room when he felt two arms wrap around his waist.

"Don't leave me. I'm sorry Jiminie."

Jimin sighed and turned around meeting eyes with Jungkook, "I won't leave but, I was angry when you didn't trust me."

Jungkook's eyes glistened and looked down, "I-i'm s-sorry, I-i g-guess I-i was t-too s-sensitive. F-forg-give K-kookie?"

Jimin smiled and pecked Jungkook's forehead, "Of course. Who would say no to this cute little baby?"

Jungkook giggled and pulled Jimin in a bone-breaking hug.

"B-baby c-can't b-breath."

Jungkook pulled away and giggled. Jimin pecked his lips before pulling out the ring box and putting it in front of Jungkook.

"Marry me?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded before Jimin slid the ring onto his finger. They shared a passionate kiss before pulling away.

Jimin's expression turned from a happy to a serious one after making Jungkook scared.

"Don't forget that I am still mad at you for doing this to me. First you wrecked my ass and then you push me off your lap making the pain worse."

Jungkook giggled and hugged Jimin, "I'm sorry Jiminie. Kookie sorry."

Jungkook pulled away and placed soft kisses all over Jimin's face making him smile.

"What ever, but I am not letting you be top again. You know how hard it was to limp all the way down and back up here?"

"Jiminie~ I'm hungry~."

Jungkook whined and pouted making Jimin coo at his cuteness before pecking his lips.

"Alright alright. What you want to eat?"

"Carbonara and Banana milk!"

"Alrighty baby."

Jungkook excitedly jumped around like a little kid and clapped. Jimin chuckled at his cuteness. Before leaving, Jungkook carried Jimin which he allowed him too and they both chuckled on their way to the restaurant.