🖤69🖤

3rd POV

Jungkook set Jimin down on the couch carefully and shut the door. He sat down at his desk and started to work. Jimin pulled out his phone and called someone.

On the phone~

"Yes I would like you to come here now."

"Sure would you like any changes or anything?"

"Nope. I want you to bring it here now. I am waiting. Thank you."

End of phone call~

Jungkook observed every movement of Jimin's and noticed after he ended the call, Jimin was smiling. Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued his work. After 10 minutes, Jimin got a text and got up from the couch.

He limped towards the door and reached for the door knob.

"Where are you going Jiminie?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with his doe eyes. Jimin wanted to coo at the cuteness but, remembered he was still angry. He rolled his eyes and limped out of the office.

Jungkook's POV

I was shocked and confused of why Jiminie didn't answer me. I got up from my desk and followed Jiminie. I saw him limp towards the elevator.

'Is he going to the other building?'

I continued to follow him as he limp inside the elevator. As the doors closed I took the next elevator. When the doors opened I stepped out and my heart broke.

Jiminie was hugging another man. I started to tear up and turned around quickly and went back inside the elevator going up to my office.

'How could he? Maybe it is his friend?'

I wiped my tears and sat down on my chair at my desk. I laid back and closed my eyes until I heard the door open. I didn't open my eyes because I knew who it was. Jimin came back.

Jimin's POV

"Thank you for your help. How much will this ring be?"

I asked kindly and smiled at the man.

He replied with a smile, "It will be $13,000. Do you want to charge that to your card?"

I nodded and admired the ring. It was perfect.

Ring

Ring

"There it is done. By the way who is that for?"

I smiled and replied, "Its for my boyfriend. We started dating 9 months ago."

"Wow congratulations. I guess my work here is done. Call me if you need another ring."

I smiled and hugged him, "Thank you." He waved and left.