🖤25🖤

Jungkook's POV

'Why am I so angry for? It's not like me and Jiminie are together. I shouldn't be angry at those girls/boys. Why do I feel so angry though?'

*Knock knock

I sighed and continued standing in my position ignoring who was entering. I stood by the large window in my office and stared out looking at the city view. 

*Knock knock

"Come in." 

I heard the door close and lock and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist as the person leaned his/her head on my shoulder. 

"Kookie? Are you still angry with me?" 

I unwrapped his arms and turned around with a blank expression, "Hyung I am fine. Why would I be mad at you? We aren't even together and plus between you and those fangirls/boys aren't my business to get mad at."

I turned back around and stared out the window again. I heard a sigh and yelped as I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck for support. 

"W-what a-are you doing Jimin?" 

He ignored my question and carried me to my desk and sat me down on an empty spot. He stared into my eyes and I looked away trying to avoid eye contact. I felt my chin being lifted and suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. 

My eyes widen at the sudden action and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I slowly reacted back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync. 

Jimin bit my bottom lip which made me gasp and he pushed his tongue into my mouth exploring my whole mouth. I was losing breath so I quickly put my hands on his chest and tapped it signalling for him to pull away. 

As he pulled away I let out heavy breaths and stared into his eyes. 

"Kookie I'm sorry about earlier. Those people are nothing compared to you. I love you."

I looked down as my face turned into a tomato. I fidget with my fingers. I heard a small chuckle and felt my chin being lifted again. 

"Baby do you forgive me?" 

"Y-yeah."

He smiled and pulled me into his embrace but then quickly pulling back out again. 

"Wait. You didn't answer my question this morning." 

I decided to tease him and got off the desk and stood in front of him. 

"What do you mean? What question? I don't know what you are talking about." 

I quickly backed away and turned towards the door and ran there. Before I could reach the door knob I felt a hand on my wrist spinning me around. I closed my eyes as I hit his hard rock chest. I slowly open my eyes and to my surprise our faces were inches apart and I could feel his hot breath. 

He smirked and took his other hand and held my waist closer, "Baby~ you know what I am talking about~ Be mine." 

He whispered against my ear and I could feel his hot breath brush off my ear sending shivers down my body. I tried to get out of his tight grip but, it just made him tighten it even more. I winced at the pain.

"J-jimin. W-wrist h-hurt." 

I closed my eyes and felt the grip loosen only to be tightened around my waist. I gasp and shot my eyes open as I felt myself being pushed against the wall. 

"Baby~ answer my question." 

"Fine. I will be your boyfriend but, don't flirt with other people."

He smiled and pecked my lips, "Don't worry I only have eyes for my little bunny." 

I blushed at the nickname as I hit my face in the crook of his neck. He took the chance to lift me up in bridal style again and carried me to the couch. I yelped in surprise as he hovered over me. 

"J-jimin w-what a-are you d-doing?" 

"Baby do you want to do it?" 

"W-what do you mea-."

I was cut off as I closed my eyes and flashbacks of my appa started to come up. I brought my hands up to my head and started to breath heavily. 

"Baby? Baby? Kookie? Whats wrong? Are you okay? We don't have to do it. Its fine." 

"STOP HE IS COMING FOR ME! GET AWAY!!" 

3rd POV

Jungkook started to shake uncontrollably and backed away from Jimin as he hit the back of the wall. Jungkook started to cry loudly as he buried his face in his knees. Jimin was shocked and he quickly pulled out his phone and called Jin. 

On the phone~

"Hello Jimin?"

"HYUNG! COME TO KOOKIE'S OFFICE NOW!"

"Alright I am coming. What is wrong? Why do I hear cries in the background?"

"Hyung I can explain after. Kookie is crying in the corner. Please come quickly."

"Okay I am here in the front. Unlock the door." 

Phone call ended~

Jimin quickly ran to the door and unlocked it and Jin burst into the room. Jimin closed it after as he didn't want the employees to know what is going on since the room is soundproof so, no one would hear Jungkook crying. 

Jin's eyes widen as he saw Jungkook in the corner sobbing and shaking. He rushed to Jungkook and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder which caused him to flinch and yell. 

"G-GET AWAY F-FROM ME P-PLEASE! I-it h-hurts p-please s-stop." 

Jungkook's voice got softer and quieter and his sobs got quieter too. Jin freaked out and picked up Jungkook and placed him gently on the couch. 

"Get the medicine in the draw in his desk Jimin. He just passed out." 

Jimin nodded and ran to get the medicine and gave it to Jin. Jin quickly fed the medicine into Jungkook and the cries from Jungkook turned into small sniffles. Jin sighed in relief and held Jungkook's hand and Jimin sat down next to Jungkook and caressed his hair. 

"Jimin may I know why this happened?" 

Jimin still looking down at Jungkook caressing his hair and told everything to Jin. Jin sighed and spoke softly, "Well I guess its time for you to know a bit of it. The rest Jungkookie have to tell you himself okay?" 

Jimin slowly nodded and looked at Jin with sad eyes. 

Jin sighed and said, "Well long ago before we met, Jungkook lived with his appa. One day he ran away from home crying and broken. He fainted and I brought him to my house. For a while, when he stayed at my house he was flinching, stuttering, and very nervous. It was very difficult to get him to talk at least more than 10 words. I felt bad but, after a while he started to trust me and got closer to me."

Jin wiped his tears as it started to fall and he looked at Jungkook's face as he was sleeping peacefully and continued, "After that we met Jackson, Yoongi, Jisoo, and Lisa. Jungkook started to get panic attacks every night after that because he was scared of how many people were surrounding him. He was only a teenager and he went through all those things. After a few months he started to open up to us and he told us about what happened in his appa's house. From that day on, we were all very protective of Jungkookie." 

Jin was basically crying by now and he excused himself and left the office.