🖤51🖤

3rd POV

At the company~ 

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jin entered the building finding employees starting to work. They didn't respond to the bows and smiles of the employees and ignored it as they put on their cold expressions. 

"Seokjin Oppa~ you look so hot in this suit. Let me fix this tie for you~." 

A girl said all flirtatious as she walked over to Jin and tried to fix his bow tie. Jin slapped the girl's hand away and glared at her. 

"I advise you to get the fuck away from me you bitch. I don't need your dirty hands on me." 

She started to tear up and ran away. Jin rolled his eyes and followed after Jungkook and Yoongi who were waiting for him in the elevator. 

In the elevator, Yoongi suddenly asked, "Jungkook did you fire that Yeri girl?" 

Jungkook shrugged and replied, "I don't know hyung. The last time I saw her was a few days ago when I yelled at her. I don't care where she went. She can leave if she want. I didn't like her being all touchy with me anyways." 

Yoongi chuckled and Jin said, "I know right. Why does our company have so many s*uts who tries to flirt with us?" 

They shrugged in reply just as the elevator came to a stop and they headed different ways to their offices.