🖤17🖤

Jimin's POV 

I ran around the house searching for the key. I saw a small bronze key and knew it was the one. I grabbed it and ran back to my bedroom. 

'He haven't left the bathroom yet.'

I inserted the key and unlocked it. I pushed the door open and saw Kookie with his eyes closed and a blaze close to his wrist. 

I rushed towards him and knocked the blaze out of his hands and kicked it across the bathroom. Kookie opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"Kookie-ah, why are you doing this? What happened to you? Tell me." I said as I cupped his face with my hands and stared into his eyes which were all puffy and red from crying. 

"H-hyung I-i d-don't want t-to l-live anymore. A-appa is r-right. I am j-just a u-useless s*ut-"

I shut him up and kissed him. I tasted his salty tears as they kept rushing down his face. I slowly pulled away and softly said, "Kookie don't say that. Your appa is stupid for not knowing that he has an amazing son. Your hyungs love you, your noonas love you, I...love you Kookie." 

Jungkook's POV

"...I am j-just a u-useless s*ut-" 

I was cut off my a pair of lips on mine. He kissed me. His kiss didn't feel forced. My tears continued to fall down as I thought of the worse. 

'What if he is just kissing me because he felt pity? What if he is doing it for my body?' 

He pulled away and said, "Kookie don't say that. Your appa is stupid for not knowing that he has an amazing son. Your hyungs love you, your noonas love you, I...love you Kookie." 

My eyes widened at those three words. 

"Y-you d-do?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled formed crescents on his eyes, "Yes baby Kookie. Yes I love you. Now stop crying and lets get you washed up and we have some explaining to do to hyungs and noonas." 

I chuckled and nodded. That moment I felt safe. I felt...loved.