🖤24🖤

Jennie's POV

"Jiji baby, you know I only love you and plus those bitches were bothering me, I didn't even glance at them. Come on forgive your Jen?

I gave her my puppy eyes and she looked away trying to hide her smile.

"Whatever Jen but, if I ever see you with any of them, we are done." 

I gulped and quickly back hugged her and pecked her cheek, "Thank you baby, you're the best." 

She turned around and pecked my lips and smirked, "But you have to cook dinner for tonight." 

I smirked, "I have my dinner right here, no need for cooking right~." 

She playfully hit me on the arm and walked away saying, "You aren't getting anything tonight because hyungs and noonas are coming over to the mansion so, we can't do anything. Make sure you have dinner ready by 7 pm tonight. Bye baby." 

I sat down on the nearest couch sighing, "How will I cook dinner for 12 people?" 

Rose's POV

"Lili you forgive me right?" 

She looked at me and smiled, "Fine but only this time since you're my girlfriend but, I am warning you." 

She pointed at me and looked into my eyes. I gulped and pulled her into my embrace.

"O-of course my baby Lisa, I wouldn't do it again." 

'Whew, I actually didn't get yelled at. Lucky me.'

After a few minutes of hugging I pulled out of the hug and pecked her lips making her turn a shade of light pink. She looked down trying to hide it and I chuckled at her cuteness.

She then turned serious and looked up again causing me to gulp.

'Is she still angry?'

"By the way you and Jennie Unnie have to cook dinner for tonight and finish it by 7 pm since hyungs and noonas are coming to the mansion."

"But-." 

"Anyways I have to go work, bye baby." 

Lisa winked at me before walking away and I sat down and pulled out my phone calling Jennie Unnie. 

On the phone~

"Hello Unnie?"

"Hey Rose you sound tired let me guess..."

"Yep its exactly what you are also getting."

"Oh well, lets meet right now at the 1st floor and go grocery shopping?"

"Sure Unnie, I will see you there." 

"Okay bye."

Phone call ended~

Jin's POV 

I exited the bathroom but, pinned to the wall by someone. I looked and saw Joonie. 

"W-what are you doing Joonie?"

"Jinnie I am sorry about earlier. I should've stopped them from saying those things. I am sorry forgive me?" 

I chuckled softly at his cuteness and wrapped my hands around his neck and said, "Joonie I am not angry at you. I was just..jealous that they are trying to steal you away from me." 

I whispered the last part as I looked down and stared at his shoes. 

"Baby you know I am not going to go anywhere. You are my only queen and you are the only one I love." 

I smiled softly and hugged him and he hugged me back rubbing my back. 

"Okay lets go to my office. I need to finish some paper work for Jungkookie. Come help me Joonie." 

He smiled showing his dimples and I blushed and looked away. 

"Okay lets go my queen." 

He said as he pecked my forehead and held my hand as we went to my office.