🖤52🖤

Jimin's POV

I arrived at the company at 8:30 am but, I don't care since I am also the CEO so I arrive when I want. We went into the new building we recently bought. Kookie and hyungs are in the other. 

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Tae's outfit

Namjoon's outfit

Namjoon's outfit

Tae whined as we got into the elevator, "I didn't get to see Yoonie yesterday. After he ran with Jungkook and Jin hyung, he never came to our room. What if he is in danger?" 

I shook my head in disbelief and said, "Tae really? Think in your alien brain of yours. I saw them come home last night and they slept in the guest room together. I just didn't say anything because they probably were scared or something." 

"I mean did we scare them that much? Namjoon hyung only wanted to prank Jin and we went along with it so, it isn't our fault." 

"YAH! I am here too you know! It was only a prank to scare them, I didn't even know they were trying to eavesdrop on Jackson and Hobi hyung. Plus you two wanted to do it too." 

I fell on the floor of the elevator laughing as they two argued. 

"Okay okay stop arguing. Its not our fault or anyone's. Lets just work and I think they might come over to this building after to see us so, we can apologize then okay? See you later!" 

We exited the elevator and head our separate ways to our own offices. 

When I got inside my office I saw a girl looking out the window. I scoffed as I already knew who it was. 

"What are you doing here Irene?" 

She turned around quickly and put on a wide smile. She ran towards me and hugged my arm. I stared at her in disgust. 

Irene's outfit

Irene's outfit

"Oppa! Did you miss me?" She squealed in her high pitched annoying voice. 

"No I didn't." 

I replied coldly as I shook her off my arm and sat down on my chair at my desk. She walked towards me and sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck. 

"Oppa, look at me. Why did you sell the other building? It was good. Why did you buy this one?" 

"Irene did you not read the files I sent you? I explained in there that I sold that to buy the building next to the Kim's company building. We are an ally. Now can you get off me!" I glared at her coldly but she ignored it. 

"Come on oppa, I am your secretary but, I can also be your girlfriend if you like. Look at my outfit. I wore it for you today. I wanted to look pretty for you." She batted her eyes innocently as she one of her sleeve of her coat to fall down her shoulders revealing her spaghetti strap top. 

I looked at her in disgust as I pushed her off me. 

"Can you not sit on my lap or get close to me?" I rolled my eyes and started typing on my computer. 

"Oppa don't be so mean." She tried to pout cutely but I ignored her and rolled my eyes. 

"Irene give these files to Manager Taehyung. Tell him to read through it." I handed her a folder holding the files and she huffed as she exited the room. 

I sighed and sat back in my chair and closed my eyes.