🖤58🖤

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the sunlight hit my face. I looked over at Jiminie's side and he was peacefully sleeping.

I stared at him and smiled remembering the events from yesterday. I blushed and admired his sharp jawline, plump lips, long lashes, squish-able cheeks, and cute little nose. I smiled.

"Take a picture it will last longer."

I squeaked and quickly turned around but, hissed as I felt pain on my lower abdomen.

"Baby whats happened?" He teased.

I glared at him, "You happened."

I slowly tried to get off the bed but only fell. He chuckled quietly but I still heard him. I turned my head towards him and glared at him.

"Open the door."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

He nodded and confusingly opened the door.

I took the chance and screamed, "JIN HYUNG!! JIMIN IS HURTING ME!! HELP!!!"

Jimin's eyes widen in shock and ran towards me and covered my mouth, "When did I hurt you? What are you saying? You are going to get me killed Kookie!"

I stuck my tongue at him and crossed my arms over my chest. Jin hyung came running into our room with a pan.

"Where is this son of a bitch that is hurting my Kookie!"

I laughed at his reaction and Jimin gulped.

"Jimin what did you do to Jungkookie and why is he on the ground?"

"Jinnie hyung~ help me~." I whined as I made grabby hands at him.

He smiled and set his pan down and came towards me and picked me up like a baby. I winced at the pain which made him worry.

"Are you okay Jungkookie? What happened?"

He looked at Jimin suspiciously and back at me who wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I ignored his words and snuggled my face in the crook of his neck. He pulled me away a bit and stared at my neck.

"Did you guys perhaps...?"

Jimin awkwardly scratched his nape and I turned red from embarrassment and hugged Jin hyung tighter.

"Hyung~stop asking. Help me brush my teeth please?"

I gave him my puppy eyes and he cooed at it and nodded. He carried me to the bathroom leaving Jiminie behind.

3rd POV

After washing up, they all ate breakfast and head for the company. Of course no one at the company knew their relationship since they mostly avoided one another and stayed in separate buildings unless they needed to meet for work business but, today they decided to go together to the 1st building. (1st building is originally the Kims building and the 2nd is the newly bought one.)

)