🖤16🖤

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes but quickly closed them as the sunlight hit them. After a while I opened them again and adjust to the light around me. I noticed right away I wasn't in my room. I remembered I was at the club with my hyungs and noonas. 

'Did I drink last night? Did I have s*x with someone?'

I looked down and notice I was in a long over-size black t-shirt. 

'Where are my clothes?'

I tried getting up but quickly pulled down again. I looked to the side and...Park Jimin?!

'What is he doing here?' 

He was sleeping but, why did he look so handsome and cute?

His sharp jawline, his long lashes, pink plump lips, and his blonde messy hair. 'Wow' 

"Take a picture it will last longer." 

I quickly turned around and tried getting up. I felt myself getting pulled back down and landed on something hard. I opened my eyes which I didn't remember closing and saw I landed on his chest. His face was inches away from mine and I felt my face heat up. 

"Do you feel better now?" Jimin said with his morning voice which was low and raspy. It was so hot. 

"Y-yeah." I replied looking away. 

"Kookie, you know you almost got r*ped yesterday and I helped you. You passed out and I brought you home and told the hyungs and noonas to stay at your home. I even saw some old faded bruises and marks on your body. Last night you were screaming too and had a panic attack. You were screaming something like, please stop. I am sorry appa. Did your appa or someone do something to you? Can you tell me what it is?"

My eyes widen at what he just said. I started to tear up again and got out of his grip and got up quickly. I ran inside the bathroom and locked it. 

Jimin's POV

After I explained to him, I noticed he started to tear up. He got out of my grip and ran to the bathroom and locked it. 

I stood outside and knocked lightly, "Kookie what are you doing? Are you okay? Did I say anything wrong?" 

I got no reply and started to panic thinking he did something bad to himself. I started knocking louder. 

"Kookie? Kookie? Jungkook? What are you doing in there? Why are you so silent? Don't do anything bad to yourself. Jungkook? Kookie? Please answer me." 

I started to get worry as I heard nothing from inside so I ran out the bedroom and looked for the spare key to the bathroom door. 

Jungkook's POV

'No! No! What did I do? No one is suppose to know about this besides my hyungs and noonas. Jimin now knows, he probably going to think I am disgusting. I can't tell him.' 

I paced back and forth in the bathroom and without noticing tears started to run down my face again. I stopped and sat in the corner of the bathroom and hugged my knees as I cried softly. I flinched as I heard his voice. 

"Kookie what are you doing? Are you okay? Did I say anything wrong?" 

"Kookie? Kookie? Jungkook? What are you doing in there? Why are you so silent? Don't do anything bad to yourself. Jungkook? Kookie? Please answer me."

I didn't reply and ignored it as I kept crying softly. 

'I can't let him know about my past. He is going to think I am disgusting. I lost my virginity to MY FATHER. Who would need a nasty s*ut like me?' 

Thinking about it made me cry harder. I heard the knocking stop and footsteps leaving the room. It got quiet and I sadly chuckled as I got up and looked in the mirror. 

'I knew it. I was right. Who would want a useless s*ut like me? Look at me. I am ugly and don't even have my virginity.' 

I saw a razor on the counter and reached for it. I slowly took it apart with only the blaze left. I stared at it for a a few seconds before slowly bringing it close to my wrist.