🖤26🖤

Jimin's POV

I froze after what Jin Hyung told me. 

'How could Kookie go through all of that?' 

I stared at his peaceful face while he was sleeping and didn't notice that my tears started to fall. I got off the couch and sat down on the floor next to Kookie as he slept. I wiped the remaining tears off his beautiful face. 

I held his hands and kissed it. 

"Jungkook-ah, why didn't you tell me about it? It hurts to know that you are hurting. Wake up please and come cuddle me. I miss you." 

I didn't notice but I drifted off to sleep still holding his hand. 

3 hours later~

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. I adjusted to the light and notice I was still in my office.

'How did I get here?'

I was about to get up but felt something heavy on my left arm so, I looked down and saw Jimin sleeping and holding my left hand. I stared at him. 

He looked so eternal. His beautiful plump lips, sharp jawline, smooth skin, cute nose, and his small hands that wrapped around my hand. I smiled at his beautiful features. 

I also noticed some dry tears on his face. 

'Was he crying? What happened?'

Flashbacks of what happened earlier came back and I was scared. 

'What did I do? He is probably so angry at me for acting like that. You're so stupid Jungkook.'

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a groan from Jimin as he slowly moved. I sighed and removed my hand from his grip. I got up and picked him bridal style and put him on the couch. Just as I was about to leave I felt a hand on my wrist. 

I turned around and saw Jimin's eyes still closed but he said, "Where are you going Kookie?"

"U-uh I am g-going t-to t-the b-bathroom." 

Jimin opened his eyes and got up. He pulled me on his lap and I squeaked in surprised.

"Kookie."

"Hmm?" 

I looked down and kept fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt. 

"Kookie look at me." 

I hesitated and slowly looked up meeting his eyes. He caressed my cheeks and I leaned into his touch. 

"Kookie you know I love you right?" 

I blushed and nodded slowly. 

"Please tell me what happened to you and your appa? I want to know to protect you baby."

My eyes widen and I was about to get off his lap but he tightened the grip around my waist preventing me from getting off. 

Jimin spoke in a low soft voice, "Baby stop pushing me away. I want to help you too. Tell me baby please?" 

I looked down and started fidgeting with my fingers and spoke, "M-my m-mom d-died the day that I was b-born and from that day until I was 15 years old, my a-appa gave me to my grandparents to take care of me. I grew up in their house and they l-love me until my a-appa came to their house and took me h-home. I thought he m-missed me and w-wanted me back but, I w-was wrong and he beat me everyday. O-one day he told me not to go out with friends but, it was my friend's birthday and I really d-didn't w-want to m-miss it. W-when I got home, h-he..."

I was sobbing by now and Jimin leaned my head on his shoulders as I tightly grabbed his shirt. His shirt was probably wet by my tears now. 

"Shh baby its okay. Keep going. Let it all out. I am here for you." 

"W-when I-i g-got h-home, h-he w-was d-drunk a-and h-he p-punched and kicked m-me and threw me against the w-wall. J-jimin I-i was only 15, o-only 15 a-and h-he r-raped me. I-it h-hurt J-jimin-." 

3rd POV

Jungkook was crying uncontrollably now but since the office was soundproof no one could hear. Jimin kept rubbing his back and calming him down. 

After a few minutes, Jungkook calmed down but, still remained laying on Jimin's shoulder. 

"J-jimin."

"Yes baby whats wrong?" 

"A-are y-you g-going t-to l-leave m-me?" 

"No! Why would I do that baby?"

"B-because I-i d-don't e-even h-have my virginity and plus I-i am j-just a u-useless h*e."

"Kookie. I am telling you now. Don't ever call yourself useless or a h*e or a s*ut either because you are perfect and beautiful. Everyone is practically drooling for you but, you will be mine. Mine and mine only. I don't care if you still have your virginity or not. I love you for you." 

Jungkook smiled at Jimin's loving words and got up from his shoulders and kissed Jimin's lips. Jimin was shocked at first but, kissed back. After a minute of kissing, they pulled out and connected their foreheads. 

"I love you Hyung." 

"I love you too my little baby bunny."