🖤59🖤

3rd POV

When they arrived, one by one they got out of the car. Jimin surprised Jungkook by carrying him bridal style.

"Yah! Park Jimin! I can walk!"

"Baby, we already saw you tried this morning. That didn't end well."

Namjin, Taegi, and Hopeson chuckled at the two love birds.

"B-but..-"

Jimin cut Jungkook off with a small peck on the lips.

"Don't worry about the workers. They aren't going to do anything. Its time they know, who cares if they judge. We have each other. Hm?"

Jungkook blushed and nodded. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and Jimin smiled. The other couples linked hands together and pecked one another's lips. They entered the company and received stares and comments right away.

Jungkook hid his face in Jimin's chest and didn't glance once at the employees. The others had a cold expression on.

"Omg the Kims and Parks are here!"

"Why is Mr. Park carrying Mr. Kim?"

"Oh my gosh look!"

"Is Mr. Kim actually shy?"

"Why is VP Kim and Manager Taehyung holding hands? Are they dating too?"

"Omg! They actually look so cute together!"

"Do you see Executive Kim and Executive Park holding hands too?"

"Wait! VP Park and Manager Jin could be dating too! They are also holding hands!"

The Kims and Parks ignored the comments and kept walking. Jimin continued to carry Jungkook not letting him go. Jungkook hid his red face in his chest.

They entered the elevator and Yoongi suddenly giggled which made everyone confused.

"Why are you giggling Yoonie?" Tae asked.

"Its just that we all had cold expressions on our faces and Jungkookie is the only one that was shy."

Everyone chuckled at Yoonie's comment while Jungkook turned more red. Once the elevator stopped, each couple went to their offices.

Jimin entered Jungkook's office and set him down on the couch gently. He went back and closed the door and came back to Jungkook and sat down next to him.

Jungkook was quiet. He observed his actions. Jungkook was looking down at his lap, fidgeting with his fingers, and pouting cutely. Jimin smiled and lifted his chin.

"Why is my baby pouting?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing."

Jungkook looked away but Jimin turned him back around to face him.

"Baby you can tell me. "

"Kang Daniel, my father is coming to the company today. We are having a meeting with him."

Jungkook however didn't look scared, he promised himself that he will fight the past and let it go. Jimin noticed that Jungkook wasn't shaking or stuttering like he did a few months ago.

"Are you scared Kookie?"

Jungkook smiled and laid his head on Jimin's shoulders.

"No I am not. I told you and everyone. I will fight and forget this past."

Jimin hugged him and pecked his forehead.

"Are you ready? We start the meeting in a few minutes. Want to greet them on the 1st floor?"

Jungkook nodded and they both headed for the 1st floor.