🖤44🖤

Taehyung's POV 

"Lets go find them hyung." I said as I put my phone away and got up. They nodded and we picked up the heavy bags and walked out the door heading towards the ice cream shop. 

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" 

I looked over at Jiminie as I recognized that voice, it was Jungkook. Jiminie got worried and ran quickly to the ice cream shop as we scurried after him. 

When we got there we saw four strange men with our boyfriends. I saw two holding Jackson and Jin Hyung back while one man was on the ground and Jungkook standing in front of him clenching his fist and glaring at him. 

I looked for Yoonie and saw him getting up from the booth and rubbing his left cheek. It was red too. 

"You s*ut dare slap him!" the man behind Jungkook yelled as he angrily walked towards Jungkook and slapped him making him fall next to Yoonie. Suddenly the same man came up to Yoonie and slapped him making him fall down again. 

My blood boiled at the sight and dropped the bags and rushed towards the man.

3rd POV

As Tae rushed towards the man that slapped Yoongi and punched him in the face. Namjoon and Hobi pulled the two men holding who were holding their boyfriends and punched them. Jiminie picked up the man on the ground by the collar and punched him too. 

I angrily kicked the man in the head as he passed out and yelled, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY YOONIE!!!" 

Shortly after the four men was laying on the ground unconscious. Jin and Jackson rushed towards Yoongi and Jungkook and helped them up and sat them on the booth. They carefully checked the cuts on the face caused by the men. 

Jimin was still angry and he yelled in a deep cold voice, "I SWEAR IF ANY OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS TOUCH MY BABY OR MY HYUNGS AGAIN!! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!" 

People surrounding them flinched at his low scary voice. Even Jungkook and everyone else flinched as they never heard this voice of Jimin's before. 

Hobi ran to Jackson and hugged him. Namjoon rushed to Jin and checked if he had any injuries and pecked his lips. 

Jimin's POV

I remember Kookie so I turned towards the booth and notice he flinched when we made eye contact. I rushed towards him and touched his face causing him to flinch again. 

My eyes soften and I worriedly asked, "Kookie I hope I didn't scare you. Are you okay? Did it hurt baby?" 

He stared at me with his doe eyes and nodded. I picked him up in bridal style and sat down on the booth and sat him on my lap. 

I softly caressed his face where it was red from the slap and pecked his lips, "Can you tell me what happened baby?"

Jungkook's POV

I flinched at his loud and scary voice. As he turned around and met eye contact with me I flinched again as I saw red in his eyes. I looked down thinking that he was angry at me. 

I was startled as I felt a hand on my face. I saw Jiminie and his eyes were soft now. 

He started to ask me if I was okay and I nodded. He picked me up bridal style and sat me on his lap and caressed my red cheek. I leaned into his touch and he pecked my lips. 

"Can you tell me what happened baby?" 

I bit my lips and looked down, "I-i w-was e-eating ice cream with hyungs and those men approached us. They started to touch us and tried to make us come with them. Then one of the man grabbed Yoongi Hyung and slapped him. I got angry and pushed him on the ground. Then you know what happened after." 

I was scared at reaction so I kept looking at my fingers as I fidget with them. I felt my chin being lifted and I stared into his soft brown eyes. 

"Baby I am not mad at you. I am glad you helped Yoongi Hyung. Don't worry its not your fault. I am just mad at those four stupid trolls." 

I giggled at his words and snuggled my face into his broad chest as he hugged my waist with one arm and played with my hair with the other hand.