🖤29🖤

Jimin's POV

I was surprised when I felt something wet on my hands. 

'Is he crying?' 

I spun him around and I was shocked when I saw Kookie crying. 

'Did I do something again?'

"Baby, Kookie did I do something wrong? Why are you crying?"

I wiped his tears away gently and caressed his cheeks. He leaned in my touch and I pecked his lips. 

"I-i'm s-sorry J-jiminie I k-know I may be selfish b-but I just w-want to know that I am making the right choice of being in a relationship. I-its not y-you...i-its j-just me. What happens if y-you d-don't l-love m-me a-anymore? W-what if I g-get b-boring to y-you?" 

My heart broke at those words and I quickly pulled Kookie into a kiss but it wasn't too rough but a soft one. 

"Baby you know I won't stop loving you. You are my life. You are my everything. Don't worry about all those negative things and just focus on the fact that I will always love you. It is okay if you don't want to have s*x with me, we can wait when you are ready or after marriage. Don't force yourself." 

Kookie blushed at the word "marriage" and nodded. 

"Okay then lets go home before Jin Hyung gets angry and scold us." 

Kookie laughed as we walked to the car and drove to the mansion. We arrived there in about 10 minutes. We entered and...

"PARK NAMJOON ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!"