🖤18🖤

Time skip~ 

Jimin's POV

While Kookie was showering I heard the door bell and went to meet the rest of the Parks and Kims. 

"Hey hyungs and noonas, Jungkook is showering so he be here soon." I said as I closed the door behind them. 

"Okay you two have some explaining to do." Jin Hyung sternly said as he made his way to the living room followed by everyone else and sat besides Namjoon Hyung on the couch across from the one I am sitting on. 

Jisoo Noona sat on Jennie Noona's lap next to Hobi Hyung while Lisa Noona sat on Rosie Noona's lap next to Yoongi Hyung. 

Hobi Hyung and Jackson sat close to one another on the couch besides me while Yoongi Hyung and Taetae sat on the couch on the other side of me. 

"Are you guys dating or something?" I asked as I looked at each of them. 

"Yes we are. I am dating Jisoo." Jennie Noona said as she pecked Jisoo Noona's lips. 

Rosie Noona and Lisa Noona nodded and did the same. 

I looked over to Hobi Hyung and Jackson and they smiled and said, "Yeah I asked Jackson to be my boyfriend this morning." 

I nodded and looked over at Yoongi Hyung and Taetae giving them the, 'You guys too?' look and they nodded. 

I looked over to Jin and Namjoon Hyung and said, "Let me guess, you too?" They nodded. 

I sighed and nodded. 

"Jin Hyung, do you know anything about Jungkookie's past and why he is getting panic attacks?" 

He froze at my question and his eyes widen, "Why? Did something happen to my baby?" 

I shook my head and explained everything that happened at the club, last night, and this morning leaving out the part where I kissed and confessed to him. 

Everyone was quiet and Jisoo and Lisa Noona started to tear up but hid it away by hiding into their partner's chest. 

Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Jackson was silent and didn't say anything. 

"Hyungs. Noonas. Please tell me about Jungkookie's past. I know it involves his appa right?"

Yoongi Hyung shook his head and answered, "Jiminie you will have to ask Jungkookie about that okay? We can't tell you unless he agrees with it. If he trusts you he will soon tell you." 

3rd POV

Jungkook finished showering and changed into a new set of boxers and found one of Jiminie's longest hoodies that reached mid-thigh.  

"Jimin?" Jungkook said as he walked out of the bedroom. He made his way down a curvy staircase and saw everyone sitting in the living with sad expressions. 

"Hyungs! Noonas! What are you guys doing here? Why are you so sad?" 

They looked up at Jungkook and sadly smiled. 

"Don't worry my Jungkookie we are fine just we felt bad since we didn't get to see you last night." Jisoo lied hoping Jungkook wouldn't be suspicious. 

In luck, Jungkook nodded and went towards Jimin and settled on his lap. Jimin wrapped his arms around his waist and Jungkook laid his head on Jimin's shoulder. 

Everyone was shocked and Taetae asked, "Are you guys dating?" 

That question made both of them look up and blushed. 

"No." Jungkook answered. 

"Yes." Jimin answered. 

Lisa looked at them confused and asked, "So you are or aren't dating?"

"What do you mean Kookie? I clearly confessed and kissed you this morning. Aren't we dating then~? Jimin whined. 

"You what this morning?" Jin Hyung exclaimed. 

Jungkook got off Jimin's lap and glared at him, "You confessed and kissed but, never asked to be boyfriends remember?"

Everyone laughed. 

Jimin looked at Jungkook, "Come on~. Then be my boyfriend Kookie?" 

Jungkook walked to the front door and shouted, "Park Jimin! You can do better than that! Use that beautiful brain of yours to think! Hyungs and Noonas I am going home to change so I will meet you all at the company later, you guys can all go first to the Kim Company and I will meet you there!" 

He slammed the door and went home leaving 10 laughing maniacs and 1 shocked Park Jimin.