🖤31🖤

Jin's POV

"...Hey Princess~."

"Mark?" 

Mark Tuan's outfit

Mark Tuan's outfit

"Still remember me princess?" 

Mark said as he entered the house and pinned Jin to the wall. 

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing M-mark?"

"Miss me princess? Miss daddy~." 

I started to tear up as he tighten the grip on my wrist causing me to wince in pain. 

"L-leave m-me a-alone M-mark. G-get out!"

I was hoping he will leave but instead I felt a sharp sting against my cheek and I fell to the ground. 

"Don't get bold with me you s*ut!" 

I flinched at his cold voice and backed away as he slowly approached me. 

'Namjoon! I need Namjoon!'

"N-namjoon! Help m-!"

I tried to yell but I felt a strong grip cover my mouth. Mark was inches away from me and he glared at me with dark eyes. I gulped. 

'Please Namjoon help me.' 

"You better shut your pretty mouth Jin or I will gladly do that for you. They aren't going to hear you since this mansion is too big and the living room is across the mansion. But don't worry I won't hit you this time, I will try something new. Hmmm...Look at that sexy body of yours. Did you exercise?" 

Mark said as he caressed my face. I ignored his questions and comments as I glared at him. He smirked. 

"Oh~my princess is more bold this time huh?" 

I felt so scared of what he was going to do. I felt his nasty cold hands slowly moving down from my face to my neck. I glared at him and slapped it away. 

"Get away from me you nasty bitch!" I shouted as I got up and out of his grip. 

He frowned and said, "Jin I told you to watch your language!" 

"I am an adult Mark not a child! I can say and do what I want to do! We already broke up 5 years ago! We are done! I don't want you here! Get out of my house!" 

Mark's eyes glared at me with red eyes but, that didn't scare my as I was use to it. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared back at him. He put on a scared face but, I don't know if it was fake or real. 

"Oh my gosh! Jin I am so scared! HAHAHA!! You are still the same scaredy cat 5 years ago." 

I rolled my eyes as he laughed. He approached me quickly and grabbed both of my shoulders in a tight grip causing me to wince in pain as his nails dug into my skin. 

"Look here Kim Seokjin. You are mine. Mine and mine only. Understand!" 

I glared at him and pushed his hands off my shoulders and slapped him across his face. He got angry and punched me back causing me to fall on the ground. Blood came out of my mouth. Then he knelt down and grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling my head back. 

"Don't get bold with me and don't ever hit me. Understand!" 

I didn't say anything so he picked me up by the arm and slammed me against the wall and forcefully kissed me. I tried to scream through the kiss but he pushed his lips against mine shutting the sounds up. 

I tried pushing him away but he was too strong and pinned my hands to the top of my head. 

3rd POV

After Mark pinned Jin's hands above his head he pulled away from kiss and met eyes with Jin who was crying. 

He used his other hands and grabbed Jin's jaw harshly. 

"Stop crying you s*ut!" 

He then started to bite and suck on Jin's neck with purple hickeys while Jin started to scream loudly from the pain as hot tears ran down his face. He tried to squirm out of Mark's grip but, couldn't since Mark was too strong. 

"P-please l-let m-me g-go." 

After a few seconds Jin felt dizzy and heard footsteps getting louder. 

The last words he heard was, "Jin Hyung?" Before Jin blacked out.