🖤12🖤

Namjoon's POV

As the call ended, I looked over to Jin Hyung and he looked worried. 

"What happened Joonie?" 

I blushed at the nickname. 

"D-don't worry Hyung, Jiminie just called and said he is with Jungkook at our home." 

Jin Hyung calmed down and ordered two new drinks. The rest were dancing and hanging out at a booth. 

"By the way, Hyung, is it okay if we all stay at your home tonight? Jiminie asked if we can stay out of our home tonight." 

Jin Hyung looked at me and my heart started beating quickly. I didn't notice but, I got closer and our lips touched. Jin Hyung was hesitating for a second but, then kissed back. He put his arms around my neck and I pulled him closer by the waist. We made out for about a minute and pulled out to breath. 

Jin Hyung pulled away blushing and softly said, "U-umm o-okay, you all can stay at our house. We should go collect the rest and head over." 

I nodded. After a while, we grouped up outside. Taetae, Jackson, Jennie, and Lisa were drunk and Yoongi Hyung, Hobi Hyung, Jisoo, and Rose was holding onto them and trying to keep them from falling. The four that wasn't drunk looked at me confused. 

"Okay guys, so, Jimin asked if we all can stay at the Kim's house for the night since something happened with Jungkook and he want the Park's house empty for the night."

They were about to ask but, I quickly cut them off, "Don't worry. Jungkook and Jimin is fine. They will explain to us tomorrow. Lets head to the Kim's." 

They nodded and each bridal carried their drunk partners to their cars. I sighed and felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry Joonie, they will be fine. Lets go home." 

I nodded and went to the car and Jin Hyung got into the passenger seat. On the way home I grabbed his hand and he flinched at my action. He looked at me and I smiled. He smiled back and intertwined our hands. 

Jisoo's POV

Yoonie Oppa was driving with Taetae on the passenger seat passed out. I saw them holding hands and I smiled. Yoonie Oppa have finally found someone who he will love and care for him. 

I glanced over at my new girlfriend, Jennie, who was sleeping and smiled. 'Cute~.' I said in my head as I caressed her hair and leaned her head on my shoulder. I am so tired from dancing and partying. I can't stop think about kissing her earlier at the club. 

Flashback~ 

"Hey Jennie what are you doing all alone?" I said as I sat down on the chair in front of her. 

She smiled and replied, "Oh hey Jisoo Unnie, I came here with the crew and I am here just resting from dancing earlier." 

I ordered two drinks and gave one to here, "Thank you." She replied and took a sip. 

I looked at her and thought 'She looks so hot in that outfit but, what if some guy or girl steals her? No way!' I finished the drink. I slammed the drink on the table which caused Jennie to startle at my actions. 

"Are you okay?" 

I looked at her and got up. She looked up at me as I stood in front of her. I sat down on her lap which her eyes widen at my actions. 

"A-are you drunk?" 

"No I am not. Let me ask you a question, what do you think you are doing wearing this outfit?" 

Jennie's shocked face went to a smirk right away. She wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I automatically put my hands around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. She didn't kiss back for a few seconds but then reacted after. 

We pulled away and connected our foreheads. 

"Jiji-ah, you are drunk you are probably going to forget this."

"No I am not Jen, I hardly get drunk that quickly."

Jennie blushed at the nickname and pecked my lips. 

"Be my girlfriend." She whispered into my ears. 

I nodded shyly and looked down.

"Words baby." She said as she gently lifted up my face with her hands. 

"Y-yes." 

She smiled widely and kissed me and I quickly reacted. After a while we ordered a bunch of drinks and Jennie got drunk. 

Flashback ended~