🖤65🖤

Jimin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I adjusted to the light and looked around. I looked over to my side and found a cute sleeping baby. I smiled and tried getting up from his tight grip.

"Hmph." I found myself being yanked down and landing on a soft pillow.

"Where are you going?" Kookie asked still have both his eyes closed.

I untangled his arms around me and sat up leaning against the head board and sighed.

"Why did you leave Kookie?"

He looked up at me and sat up facing me, "I just needed fresh air from what happened yesterday. I forgot my keys and phone at my office and couldn't reach out to you. I wasn't thinking I just ran. I'm sorry."

He looked down and fidgeted with his fingers. I sighed and pulled him on my lap as he snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"I'm not mad Kookie. I was just worried about you."

He looked up at me with his doe eyes which I cooed at, "Are you okay after the panic attacks?"

I smiled and pecked his forehead, "Don't worry I am fine. I just didn't expect that yesterday."

He giggled and laid his head on my shoulder, "By the way, did you carry me yesterday after I passed out?"

He nodded and spoke, "Yep, you weren't heavy. You cried so much and then when you stood up from my lap you must've gotten dizzy and fell into my arms. Then I carried you to the car and drove you home."

I looked away embarrassed but, he turned my face around and kissed me. I responded and kissed him back. After a few seconds, it turned into a hot make out session.

I sneaked my hands beneath his long t-shirt and caressed his inner thighs making him gasp and I took the chance to stick my tongue into his mouth.

Surprisingly we played dominance with our tongues. I pulled away and looked at him with a confused.

"What? I want to be top too. Why do you get to be top? Let me be top for once. Please~." He whined.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, "Are you sure? Have you ever been top before?"

He got up and stood in front of me, "No I haven't but, I want to be top for once. Please?"

I couldn't ignore his puppy eyes so I sighed and nodded, "Fine. But later."

I got up from the bed and was about to walk to the bathroom when I felt a hand on my wrist turning me around. I hit his chest and he held both my wrists.

"Where are you going...baby~?"

My eyes widen. I never heard his low husky dominance voice before. I didn't feel submissive though.

"What?" He smirked and caressed me cheek making me shiver.

"You said I can be top right?"

"Yes but, not right now. We have to head to the company."

I calmed down and got out of his grip, "Baby don't be so demanding when I allow you to be top for once because next time, I won't go easy on you."

I pecked his lips and headed towards the bathroom again. Then I heard him shout form the bedroom.

"I want to do it now!"

I chuckled and washed up ignoring his whines and complaints.