𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ➪ 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗢'𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻

Song: Dinner Guest: AJ Tracey, MoStack

This chapter contains sexual actions and behaviour. When this occurs it will be announced with a •. That way you can skip these parts if you're not comfortable with reading about these kind of situations. If you've ever been though any sort of sexual action without willingly giving yourself to one another or if there's anything that didn't go to plan while being sexual active you can always send me a private message, even though I get this can be shocking. Just know there are so many out there you can talk to.

C/n = name of coworker

"Why won't you be my dinner guest, y/n?"

-❦-

It's another lovely Friday morning as y/n is working behind the counter at a Starbucks in Atlanta, her hometown. The girl loved Friday mornings, because after those she'd have the weekend off, ready to party.

Y/n was a student at a university in Atlanta, attending in order to become an actress one day. She'd seen so many people becoming these, in her opinion, boring accountants or lawyers and that would be the last thing she wanted. The young girl had dreamed of a career in Hollywood ever since she was 4, admiring actresses like Emma Watson and Cameron Diaz. Now, she wanted to be the next big actress in Hollywood, believing in her dream more than anyone else. The girl had got, to her surprise, already some minor rolls in shows or films seeing her university thinks she's the most talented girl they've ever had when it comes to acting.

As she takes an order she can see the line behind the man she's serving, cursing underneath her breath. There were so many people, she thought she'd faint for a second. One by one people give their orders through, y/n handling them as good as she could, attention flooding away a little. As the girl looks up she meets brown eyes. Eyes she recognised.

"Hello, can I get a Caramel Frappuccino please along with Mocha Frappuccino and a Coffee Frappuccino?"

"Those are some Frappuccino's." The girl laughs, making the boy on the other side of the counter laugh as well.

"Would you like them small, medium or large?" The girl asked as she eyes the boy in front of her, taking in his features.

"All medium please."

"Can I get you anything else..."

"Dylan, call me Dylan." He gave her a warm smile, her cheeks becoming a shade of red as an indescribable feeling erupts in her stomach. She immediately cups her face with her hands, seeing she wore no make-up this morning.

"Alright, Dylan." She chuckles, looking at him with reading eyes. "Was that it."

"That was it..."

"Y/n, call me y/n."

"Alright, y/n." He smiles, grabbing his wallet from his back pocket.

"That will be 11 dollars and 85 cents." The girl says as she looks down on the screen in front of her, not moving Dylan scrabbling down something on a little piece of paper.

"You can keep the change." He assured her as he gives her a 20 dollar bill, slipping the piece of paper underneath it, right in the palm of her hand.

"Thanks." She smiles as he moves in to the section where he could pick up his order, looking at y/n who by this point was reading his note, smiling as she cheekily looks at him, an even bigger smile forming on Dylan's lips. His name gets called as he looks y/n in the eye, snapping out of his trance to take his order and sit down, waiting for the girl to join him.