𝗘𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 ➪ 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗢'𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻

Song: Empty - Juice WRLD

y/a = your age
y/j = your job

"I feel so goddamn empty, you know?"

-❦-

As y/n was strolling through the streets of Atlanta tears threatened to fall from her eyes, them being watery. As much as she hated to admit it, the things that just happened just ached her heart and somewhere she knew she couldn't keep them hidden forever, even though she could just avoid them, which was exactly was she was about to do.

The girl visits the first bar that comes across her path, having one plan and one plan only, getting drunk. She enters the bar, hanging her coat on the coat rack, quickly making her way to the counter in the middle of the little local bar. She motions the bartender for a shot of tequila, her desperately needing alcohol in her system and that rather being sooner than later. As the bartender places the beverage on the counter the girl down the drink in one go, eying the bartender for another shot. As much as the girl hated it, her now ex-boyfriend did put her in pain and she was her to drown in all her sorrows, not caring about anything else. She didn't want to feel the pain of a heartbreak, or wanted to feel the regret of not fixing a relationship. No, she wanted to forget about it and move on, hoping to find someone who can treat her right, not wrong.

As she downs her second drink and requests a third one a boy comes to sit next to her, telling the bartender to give her a water instead of giving her a tequila. The girl didn't notice yet though, too drowned in her thoughts and feelings. The boy besides her hated to see it already and he didn't even know the girl. He wondered what had riven her to this point. Why was she sat here drinking? Did she get hurt? By who?

As he wondered his fists unintentionally clenched together out of anger, y/n now turning around to be met with a angry facial expression of the boy next to her as well as the fists, who's knuckles by now were clenched so tightly they coloured white.

"Can I help you?" The girl asks slowly, not wanting to upset the man even more. Whilst she does this the bartender placed her water in front of her, the girl giving him a confused look.

"It's on my tab." The boy speaks up as she still has her gaze on the bartender, it now switching to the handsome guy next to her again, who had a smirk plastered on his face now.

"You need to sober up." He added as he also bought himself a water, proposing they could both drink it at the same time, something y/n agreed to.

"So, what brings you here then?" The boy asks when the two of them have now also downed their water, the girl now looking into his beautiful, brown eyes. They made her feel welcomed and he seemed genuinely interested, it bringing a somewhat euphoric feeling to her, one she hadn't had in a long time.

"My now ex boyfriend hit me in the face." She shyly admit. Jamal, y/n's ex, had been violent to her before, but it was always verbally. He'd never physically hit her and they both knew that as soon as he would the girl would break up with him, hence why she sat in the bar with a single status instead of being taken.

"Even though I don't what went down between of you, I'm so sorry to hear that." The boy honestly felt sorry for the girl and she made it out of the tone of his voice, it seeming genuine. He tenderly places his hand on her arm, the girl flinching a bit at first, but allowing it after. He gently stroken her arm with his hand, wanting the girl to feel comfortable around him.

"I feel so goddamn empty, you know?" The girl confessed as she sobs a bit, the boy now engulfing her in a hug, one she appreciated truly. He rocks the both of them a bit back and forth, him truly trying to comfort her, not minding the stains she might leave on his shirt. He truly felt sorry for the girl and everything she's been through. In his opinion hitting someone can't be justified, so for her to be hit by her boyfriend of all people must've been hard for her. Whilst the boy is trying to calm down the girl she lets go all of the emotions she'd tried to ignore earlier, her forgetting she was laying in the arms of a stranger. He truly felt as someone she'd known him for years while in reality she didn't even know the boys' name.