𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 ➪ 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶

Song: Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes

"Listen Stiles, that's not the case. That's not why I'm sad. Just leave us alone. I love him."

"Well what was the thing with Theo then yesterday?" He questions her.

"It was nothing, just an argument ok? Every couple have their arguments."

"No it's something. You don't love him and as long as I can treat you better I won't let you go."

-❦-

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SOME VIOLENT CONTENT (never thought I would write that tho but ok) it's from * to *

*

"Fuck! Stop!" Y/n screams towards her boyfriend Theo after he just smashed her head against the floor.

"No. You deserve this." He says without any hint of regret in his voice.

"Why? What have I done wrong?"

"You talked to Stiles. You gotta stop talking to other guys or otherwise they'll be the ones I'm gonna hit." He smashes her head against the wall now. A change up for a fact, even though the wall hurts more.

Before Theo can grab y/n's hair again she stands up and kick him in the balls, running away as fast as she can afterwards.

*

She steps outside, hoping it's not a full moon right now.

And as if her prayers were heard there is no full moon visible in the air. This means that even though Theo still is stronger and faster, she might have a chance of getting away from him.

The girl runs towards Stiles' house because it isn't far off and call the boy to ask his permission.

Stiles❤️:
Hey Y/n. I was just sleeping

Y/n:
Hey Stiles. I'm sorry to wake you up, but I need you. Can you open your front door please. Like right now.

Stiles❤️:
Of course. I'll see you when your here.

Little did the boy know she was almost on his doorstep.

As soon as the door opens, the girl duck inside, closing and locking the door as she's in.

A second or two later we hear a angry Theo on the other side

"Y/n. Come out of the house or people will get hurt."

"I'm already hurt Theo and we both know that if you hurt Stiles I'll leave you fore good. So go away."

After what felt like an eternity Theo speaks up

"I'll leave you, but don't you dare talk to Stiles about us. He doesn't have to know!"

And with that he takes off

Before the girl could even turn to her best friend, the boy gives her a hug saying

"Hey, everything will be alright."

"Maybe Stiles, maybe."

After a little chat the girl had to go home again where she would be alone. After turning down several offers about staying at his place Stiles brings her home and she tries to fall fast asleep, hoping she wouldn't have another nightmare as she was asleep.