𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 ➪ 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗢'𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻

Song: Forever Ever - Trippie Redd, Young Thug, Reece LA FLAME

"Do you love me?" The boy asks shocked

"Of course, forever ever."

-❦-

The sun is shining in London and it perfectly represents y/n's mood for the day. She's finally going to see Dylan after spending 9 months without him. Dylan and the girl have known each other since kindergarten and since then the two were inseparable. Since she turned 21 and Dylan 22 he was more in the US to persuade his dream of being actor and she always misses him, but now she's so happy to see him again.

As the girl was waiting at the tube station by London Bridge she suddenly gets spun around by someone behind her, catching her completely of guard.

"Omg Dylan stop!" The shorter girl scream out to her best friend, who always towered above her when they were in each other's company, even though the boy wasn't even that tall.

She was just short he believed, even though he always had an argument with her about the matter.

"Alright alright"

The boy put her back on her feet and before he could even speak his best friend hugs him as tight as she can, causing him to groan out in pain. Then the two of them share a proper hug now, Dylan enjoying it more seeing he's not squashed to death now.

"You know Dylan, I have really missed you mate."

"I know you did. I missed you too, so much."

While they're catching up with each other the girl call over a cab to bring them back to her place.

"So Dyl, what's up? How's America?"

"Ooh y/n, America is great. Like Atlanta is so much different than London and of course there is less traffic and people, but Atlanta is really nice. I've missed London though."

"Hmm, so you've only missed London. I see I see."

"Aww you know that I've missed you to y/n."

"I know I know."

"Well don't complain then."

The two sit a little bit in silence, Dylan staring out of the window to admire the city he once lived in while y/n fiddles with her sleeve, nerves in her stomach as the only thing she could think of right now is Dylan's love life. Would he've met someone? He would've told her if he did so right?

"Dyl?" She asks him, bringing him out of the trance he was in without even realising.

"Yes darling." He responds, butterflies forming in y/n stomach as he gives her her favourite nickname. All the worry she had before flood away for a second, coming back even harder as she thinks about the question she was going to ask.

"Have you met someone?" She asks, somewhere hoping he didn't.

"I had this thing going on with a girl, but it turned out she only wanted me for my status, so I dumped here."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Dyl. I'm sure you will find someone soon. You have got the looks so I see you getting somewhere soon, especially since your in London now." The girl already regrets asking him about it. She could feel the pain in his chest as he was talking about the matter and she felt bad about it. He'd just arrived in London and she already made him feel bad.

On the other hand she's somewhere happy. Something she'd never told Dylan is the fact that she likes him so much, but because she knows he doesn't feel the same way she never brought the topic up. It will ruin the friendship with the best person in her life.

"I hope so. But how about you though. Any guy that tried to steal my y/n?"

"No, some guys tried to make there moves but I didn't like them." She looks to her side to see Dylan who smiling at her comment, for no reason at all.

"Dyl why are you smiling?"

"Me? Ooh euh nothing. I saw something." The boy responded, chuckling as he spoke. He turns his head to the side, revealing he's blushing.

"Dylan you're even blushing! What's going on?"

"Okay okay I will tell you, but you can't freak out."

"Okay"

"And you've got to promise me it won't ruin our friendship."

"I promise Dyl."

"Well alright then... What I've wanted to tell you for a long time now is.."

"Hey guys, we've reach your destination." The cab driver suddenly interrupts Dylan. I totally forgot we were in a cab.

"Thank you sir." I say kindly before helping Dylan with bringing his stuff into my apartment. He's obviously irritated with the intruder of our ride seeing he doesn't even give him a tip.

Sometimes he's just like a toddler.

"So... are you going to finish that sentence you started earlier?" She innocently asks him, making him blush again.

The boy walks up to her and says.

"What I wanted to say is that I like you so fricking much. I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was in the US and I know we've been friend for a long time, but I don't think I want to continue that way."

"Wow Dylan." The petite girl in front of him stands there, wondering what she should say. She felt the same way about her as she felt about him.

As I stand there he starts to freak out all of a sudden.

"You don't like me back don't you?" He makes an attempts to try and grab his stuff, avoiding the humiliation he thought he just brought himself into.

"Dyl I haven't even spoken yet. Sit the fuck down." She says while grabbing his arm and putting him down on her bed.

"But you called me by my full name y/n. It's very clear. You've only done it once before and back then I almost lost my best friend."

"It surely can't be good now."

While climbing on top of him, She responds "I don't think I like you Dylan, I think I love you. We've known each other for so long already and I've always liked you, but now I think I'm already over that stage. I love you."

"Do you love me?" The boys asks shocked.

"Of course. Forever ever."

"Well then." He says while leaning in to kiss her, while she does the same.

Our lips perfectly move in sync while I take his shirt off.

This is already the best day of my life.

A/n

So I'm teasing you guys on the end because I really don't know if I should write smut and if you guys would enjoy it.

Besides that I also wanted to know if you guys would like me to write in 3rd person or 1st person. I will write in 3rd person next person and then you guys can decide.

Besides that this is another Dylan update, Thomas will be there next week.

Don't forget to vote if you feel like doing so.

Lots of love!

<3