𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝘆 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 ➪ 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗢'𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻

Song: You Rock My World - Michael Jackson

"Y-you rock my w-world, b-but I think you already k-know you d-do."

-❦-

"I'm so excited for derby day." Dylan excitingly cheers as y/n and he make their way to the Yankee Stadium, the home of the New York Yankees who were playing the New York Mets today, which basically meant y/n's and Dylan's teams would be up against each other today.

"Me too." The girl honestly confesses, missing the fact that they used to do these things way more often back in the day before the boy went off to Atlanta to film for Teen Wolf, a show he's been starring in now for 5 seasons, this being his last.

"I'm glad you asked me to tag along though instead of Charlotte." The girl adds, knowing Dylan easily could've gone with his girlfriend today.

"Ooh, me and Charlotte broke up." He confesses, looking at his best friend with a bit of sadness in his facial expression. He realises how much he's missed her and how less he's done to keep their friendship 'alive', something he should've done instead of investing time and energy into his girlfriend.

"She cheated." He adds, y/n's heart breaking into pieces. The girl never understood how or why people would cheat, especially when it comes to Dylan. He'd do anything for his girlfriend, which clearly wand there mutual feeling Charlotte had.

"Ooh gosh, Dyl." She tries to comfort him as the two of them share a hug, his cologne meeting the senses of her nose as well as the deodorant he'd put on, which smelled like oak wood.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, and I mean that genuinely." She assures him as the two of them break apart, him now towering over her again as her eyes meet his brown ones, which were a bit watery at this point.

"It's okay, she was a bitch anyways." Dylan shrugs, obviously hoping they could leave this for another time, which she couldn't blame him for seeing it's derby day.

"Let's talk about who'll win today, which obviously will be the Mets." Dylan adds as the girl gives him a playful slap on the arm, him fake whining towards her, which in the end makes the two of them laugh.

"Aaron will hit a home run today." The girl convincingly says, hoping her favourite Yankees player could make a point for her today.

"You still crushing on him?" Dylan asks as they make their way through the crowd, the two of them looking for their seats, which were close to the pitch, something the girl requested in order to get a closer look at the guy she fancied from the team, who was hard to miss seeing the guy is 6'7 (201 cm).

"Have you seen the guy?" The girl replies, finding it hard not to fancy the baseball player.

"He's a Greek God."

"Sure, I'll ask him when I see him." Dylan shrugs, warning a chuckle from the girl next to him, which gave him butterflies. He always has liked y/n in a romantic way, but when Charlotte came on his path these feelings were forgotten about, him giving Charlotte his full attention. Even though the boy hoped y/n would be jealous she wasn't particularly. The girl wasn't jealous in any kind of way, but she definitely felt neglected. The boy hadn't invested any time in her ever since being together with Charlotte, which honestly ached the girls heart. She felt like a back up to him, which wasn't true. The joy always thought she was a top priority of his, even though he didn't show her that exact thing in the last couple of months.

"Just don't embarrass me if we even get to see or talk to the guy Dyl." She seriously warns the boy. Truth is that y/n has fancied Aaron Judge ever since he joined the Yankees and the more time passed, the harder it got for her to keep her eyes off of him. Truth be told, it was a delight to see the guy, even more in real life. The game began and all Yankees and Mets players were now in the picture, the girl obviously keeping an eye on Aaron, who saw her stare one time, giving her a wink in return, which made her blush like a fool. It somewhere ached Dylan a bit. Even though the two of them were friends, his friend flirting with someone else while he likes her does hurt more than he thought.

"Look Dyl!" The girl shouts as Aaron was now the one appointed to try and score a point for the Yankees. The girl got up from her seat, trying to cheer her favourite baseball player on as much as possible. As the pitcher throws the ball he hits it, him hitting a home run. Everyone cheers the guy on, him waving to the crowds as he passes them. When the guy reaches y/n's and Dylan's stand he send a blow kiss into the girls direction, to the annoyance of her best friend, who clearly wished he was in Aaron's position.

"He looks so good," the girl mumbles under her breath, hoping the boy wouldn't notice, which he did not. The girl could see her flirtatious behaviour with the baseball player annoyed him a bit, so she tried to not over exaggerate her excitement.

As the teams switch roles later in the two of them were already seated again, both of them fully focused on what happened in the pitch. The Yankees were up 2-0, but with the Mets now being the ones to try and get some points y/n wasn't comforted at all. As one of the Mets players swing the ball it directly comes towards the girl, who by now was trying to duck as fast as she can. Instead of feeling the ball hit her skin she feels a heavy weight next to her, the girl looking to her side as she sees Aaron with the ball in his hands. He quickly throws the ball to one of his teammates, now looking to his left as he sits in between the two of them.

"So, anything to say before I take off again, my love?" Aaron asks in a trading way, leaving the girl a bit flustered. Her cheeks turn red, the girl placing her hands on her cheeks as she tries to hide the fact she's flustered.

"Y-you rock my w-world, b-but I think you already k-know you d-do." The girl stutters, not being able to say a proper sentence. He gives her a quick wink before going onto the pitch, leaving the girl with a jealous Dylan.

"You jealous Dyl?" She teasingly asks, the boy snapping out of the trance he was earlier when the girl was talking to the baseball player, him admiring her beauty in the meantime.

"I-im not." The boy also stutters, making y/n chuckle a bit. The two of them watch the rest of the game, the Yankees winning 4-2. The two of them stand up from their seats as they're headed off to have some dinner seeing the two of them hadn't had dinner yet.

"Lady!" The two of them hear as they've almost left the stadium, them turning around to see Aaron stood there. The girl nears him, to the baseball players joy.

"Here's my number, hit me up some time." He adds as he hands her a paper sheet.

My number for the most good looking girl out there this evening. Hope we can have a good time together soon :)

Aaron,

917 *******

The girl smiles as she takes the note, giving him a teasing wink before going back to her friend, who was stood her with him mouth wide open.

His night couldn't have been worse

Her night couldn't have been better.