𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 ➪ 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗢'𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻

Song: Fuck You, Goodbye - The Kid Laroi, Machine Gun Kelly

"He's off limits for you now. Fuck you and goodbye."

-❦-

It's 3 am on a Saturday night and y/n is exhausted. After editing hours and hours for a YouTube video which needs to be put up tomorrow she can use some sleep.

She lays down on her bed and puts on some music to fall asleep to. As she's almost asleep she gets a text. She reads the name on the phone and wants to flip over her phone immediately, but instead of doing what she wants she does the complete opposite.

Dyl😒:
Y/n?

Y/n:
Dyl

Dyl😒:
Can you like come over?

Y/n:
Bro, it's like 3 am. Why the fuck do I need to come over.

Y/n:
This better no be one of them pranks of your because if it is you'll get smacked tomorrow boy.

Dyl😒:
Holland broke up with me like a minutes ago.

Y/n:
I'm on my way. Give me 5.

And as promised, she was at his hotel within 5 minutes.

The girl knocks on the door of her best friend, afraid for the condition he's in. Did he hurt himself? Would he have cried?

She gets snapped out of her thoughts as the door opens, revealing a broken Dylan. The girls hugs him. She can't even imagine how he must feel right now. He and Holland were together for what seemed like eternity.

After the hug they shared the guy shuts the door and guides them both through his hotel room. She'd never been in this hotel before so he showed almost everything.

"I gotta ask though, don't you have a YouTube video that you need to put out tomorrow?" He asks her out of curiosity. He didn't want to hold her up with work. His feelings aren't the most important things in the world unlike y/n's career. She was doing so good on YouTube and he didn't want to be the cause of a day without an upload on her channel.

"I do, but I've already recorded and edited the video. So don't worry, because it just you, me and..."

"And what?" He asks when he sees his best friend seeking something in the bag she brought with her, worry on his face. He knew she'd bring something along and he already felt guilty for it.

After some digging the girl holds up two Ben and Jerry's

"Cookie dough, because I know it's your favourite."

"No, your my favourite. You always read me like a book." He says hugging his best friend, the guilt he had vanishing away. She always knows what he needs. She's always there for him and, at least he hoped she feels that way, the other way around.

After their little hug the girl asks him "So like what happened? You guys can't be over just like that right? She was such a nice girl."

"It began when Holland auditioned for a role, but she didn't get it in the end. Because of that we had a lot of arguments lately. We'd always make up at some time of the day, but yesterday we had an even bigger one than I'd ever imagined. She'd even hit me." He shows the spot that was a little bruised on his cheek. The girl besides him wonders why she didn't had noticed the wound before.