𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 ➪ 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗢'𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻

Song: You're Mines Still - Yung Bleu, Drake

"Y/n, please don't leave and let me explain. I'm a changed man. Don't go build a life without me because you know you're mines still."

"Does she Dylan?"

-❦-

On a lovely sunny day in Amsterdam y/n is having a wonderful time. She's out in a park with her best friend Chris enjoying the sun, which was rare in the winter.

Chris, also known as Christijan, was so happy that he could finally get y/n out of the house. The girl had locked herself in her own apartment six months ago when her ex-boyfriend Dylan broke up with her. Since then Chris has been the only one taking care of the girl. He brought her groceries, new cloth and payed her bills since she was fired for not showing up at the store she worked for. Y/n wanted to refuse Chris' generous offers and gifts, but she was simply to occupied at the moment, so she allowed it.

Chris and y/n knew echt other since kindergarten and attended the same school until they were around the age of twelve. Chris was playing in the academy of Ajax and none other than Chelsea had offered to continue his career at their club. The two remained in good contact and every holiday the boy visited his best friend.

Since Chris was a famous footballer he didn't have a lot of time on his hands, so y/n was on one side lucky that her heart was broken while the summer break just came around the corner. Chris even skipped the pre season tournament to be with her and she was forever grateful.

Seeing y/n so happy six months later made Chris proud of her and himself. He knew that the bond that he had built with the girl would never break and it made him happy.

While the two were enjoying some fries, which were against Chris' diet but he made an exception, y/n's phone suddenly rings. She lifts it up only to see that an anonymous number was calling here.

"Wait a sec Chris. I'll be right back." She says while standing up from the grass.

The boy only nods.

Y/n:
"Hello?"

Anonymous caller:
"Hey? Am I speaking with y/n?"

Y/n:
"Please tell me this isn't who I think it is."

Anonymous caller:
"Listen y/n. Just don't hang me up. I-"

But before the boy could finish that sentence, the girl on the other hand of the line cut it short. She was with her mind in so many places right now to even be bothered anymore. Why would he call? She was making progress without him. Or what was his purpose? Is he in Amsterdam?

With these thoughts in her head she rejoins her friend, who already saw that something was wrong as soon as she was walk-in back towards their spot.

After taking some pictures with some fans he asks her if she's ok, even though he knows she isn't seeing as her face was pale and she was staring at the ground.

So the boy begins to pack up. He knows she doesn't want to discuss anything out in the open.

The girl started helping him with packing their things up. She knows what he's thinking and actually agrees with his plan. Even though the two didn't exchange a word, they both walk towards Chris' car with their belongings in their hands.

-❦-

After a calm and comfortable ride the two arrive at y/n's house. Chris loads out the girls her stuff. And while the boy is busy, y/n decides it's better if she just got inside and made them a cup of thee so he can relax when he's done unpacking her stuff.

But what she sees in her kitchen wasn't what she was expecting.

He stood there. Out of nowhere.

He was here.

For her.

"Ooh hey y/n." The boy says calm, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. Even though he was dying inside because of the amount of nerves and adrenaline that rushed through his body.

"Hey Dyl. What are you doing here?" She says without any sort of emotion. She can't give away any at the moment. He needs to know that she doesn't feel the same way about him as she did before.

"I think we both know that." He says trying to move closer to the girl in front of him.

"Dyl you broke up with me over the phone. On the phone Dyl. Besides that I found out so much about the real you after we were done. The cheating, the secret girlfriends behind my back and the time you spent with them which you couldn't spend with me. It's over. It's done."

"Y/n please don't leave and let me explain. I'm a changed man. Don't go build a life without me because you know you're mines still."

"Does she Dylan?" Chris says while stepping in front of the girl. His muscles were visible and you could tell the guy was ready to launch himself at Dylan. "The last time I checked she didn't know. On the other hand, she was almost over you until you randomly show up again."

"How would you know? The only thing you care about is your football career and getting in the girl's pants. I think we both know that."

"Dylan and Chris." The girl says while coming between both men. She knows that if Dylan says the wrong things, Chris' temperament will get the upper hand of him and that's the last thing she needs right now.

"I need you gentlemen to stop. Right now. First of all Dylan that's not true. Chris has been the only one who was there for me when you let me down. If he only cared about his career or getting in my pants he would've played his pre season tournament with Chelsea. He was even lucky enough that they let him stay with me. If he wanted to get into my pants he had already fucked me by now. Second of all I want you to leave. Me and Chris are going to have a sleepover and you're not invited. So get the hell out of here before I have to take some actions that aren't in your favour." She says stone cold. Even though she's a very sensitive person, she doesn't care about the feelings Dylan had for her.

"Alright. If that's what you wish I'll do just that, but know y/n that I'll always love you and that I'll always fight for you." And with these words Dylan steps out of the kitchen and out of her house, leaving y/n and Chris confused and relieved.

Without anything said the two friend hugged each other.

"Was he the one calling earlier?" The boy asks his best friend when they break their hug.

"Yes. I thought he would stay away. I didn't even know he was in the Netherlands to be honest."

"It's ok. Your safe now. Even though I still have a question for you."

"Should I be scared?" The girls asks, genuinely scared of what her best friend wants to know.

"Nah you shouldn't."

"Alright then."

"Since when are we having a sleepover tonight?"

A/n

Hey everyone

First of all, I would check the song out it's one of my favourite songs atm.

Besides that I hope you have a lovely week and I'll update on Saturday again.

Vote and comment : )

<3