𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝗲 ➪ 𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗢'𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻

Song: All Of Me - John Legend

"What I want to say y/n is that I want to give you all of me, and I want you to give me all of you."

-❦-

The birds are singing, the grass is greener than its ever been and the bees are humming more than they have ever hummed.

Y/n already feels like this day is going to be wonderful.

She doesn't know why, but she knows something special will happen today.

Today was the last dat of summer break and y/n wasn't ready to go back to work yet. The girl is an actress and even though she has one of the best jobs a human being can have, it's also sometimes quiet exhausting.

Especially because of yet lags to meet her fan worldwide and because she has to learn script on her way.

Luckily between all of the yet lags and the learning of new scripts the girl also has some things in life she enjoys besides meeting fans.

Spending time with her boyfriend for example.

Y/n was dating her Teen Wolf co-star Dylan O'Brien for five years now and since they've met the two of them are inseparable. Even though the girl had to leave the show last year because her character died, she still sees him everyday. Whether it be on Skype or real life.

She had spent their summer break with him, but she wished she had more time with him. She was over the moon with her boyfriend and she couldn't think of anything or anybody else than him.

Fortunately for her, Dylan felt the same way.

Since the moment he saw his girlfriend for the first time it was like he said "love at first sight." He remembers being completely blown away by her beauty and her smile. Especially the smile. It makes him feel so magical when she smiles. Like he is on cloud nine or something.

And because he knows it's their last day together for a long time he has something special planned for her without her knowing.

And even though he wanted to spend every second of the day with her, he couldn't because of what he planned.

So instead, he has put up notes all around the house, hoping she would find them and if she did in order, otherwise the whole idea failed.

But when y/n wakes up and notices her boyfriend isn't by her side she begins to panic.

"Dylan! Where are you?! I swear this better not be one of your pranks!"

But when she doesn't get a response for five minutes straight she decides it's best to just call him.

Babe🥵:
"Hey babe."

Y/n❤️:
"Omg! Thank god you're alright!"

Babe🥵:
"Of course I'm alright. Is something wrong then?"

Y/n❤️:
"Well I do have a little problem." She says down the phone sounding a bit sad.

Babe🥵:
"What's the problem? Has it something to do with me?"

Y/n❤️:
"It does. Where are you? I've been calling out your name around the house for like five minutes now. People on the streets must think I'm nuts and than we haven't even spoken about neighbours."