𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗲 ➪ 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽

Song: TAlk tO Me - Tory Lanez, Rich The Kid

y/c/e - eye color

"Hey Mitch"

"What do you want?" He asks in a hurry.

"I just want you to talk to me Mitch. You've told nobody about what happened. Just talk to me."

-❦-

It's been 18 months

18 months since the blood bath that was created.

It's been 18 months since Mitch left his old self and focused on a new version of him.

After the loss of Katrina Mitch was desperate, angry, sad and mostly guilty. He believed he should've never left Katrina alone after his proposal. Maybe she would be alive then.

After the incident Mitch changed. He shut most of his friends out, he worked on his physique with some kickboxing lessons and most of all he wants revenge.

One of the only, if not the only person, people Mitch hasn't shut out is y/n. Y/n was one of Katrina's best friends and maybe the only one who really looked out for Mitch after the accident. She made sure he had groceries, a clean house and washed clothes.

She was practically the only one he had.

Mitch didn't have any family, they died when he was 14.

So y/n was the only person in Mitch' life at the moment.

But lately he's been private. Mitch is hardly ever not behind his computer and when y/n asked him what he's doing, he says he's looking for a job since he got fired at his last.

And now after 18 months, Mitch' angry feelings were more present than ever.

Whoever killed Katrina needs to die. Today.

After being long behind his computer, again, he stands up and walks towards the hallway where his jackets hangs.

But before he could grab it, someone taps him on the shoulder, which causes him to turn around and meet your /y/c/e eyes.

"Hey Mitch"

"What do you want?" He asks in a hurry.

"I just want you to talk to me Mitch. You've told nobody about what happened. Just talk to me."

"Another time y/n. I have to go." Mitch says, this time much calmer hoping y/n wouldn't suspect anything.

But she already had her questions sorted for the guy in front of her.

"Where are you going then?"

"A job interview."

"In those cloth Mitch? Are you serious. You have coffee stains everywhere on your shirt. So come on and speak up." Y/n asked, now more irritated because Mitch actually tried to lie to her.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air. I don't know if you want to stalk me or something, but I you don't I would like to walk a little alone."

"Alright then." She says with a negative feeling in her stomach, so before Mitch could leave she says:

"Mitch?"

"Yeah?"

"Be careful. I know you're lying again, but just be safe alright?" She asks now inches away from his face.

"Of course." He says while the girl in front of him leans in.

And surprisingly.

So does he.

Before the kiss could deepen much more y/n breaks it to get some air.

"Alright then. I'll see you at 6. I'm cooking chicken and rice tonight."

"See ya."

-❦-

It's been past 6.

And Mitch didn't show up for dinner.

While y/n eats her chicken alone, her phone goes off.

"Uhm hello?"

"Hello. Am I speaking with miss y/l/n?"

"Yes you are."

"Something had happened with one of your friends. Mitch rapp?"

"Yes he's my friend. What happened to him? And who are you?"

"I'm Irene Kennedy and I work for the CIA. We've followed Mitch because he has been talking to someone online to find out who likes his wife 18 months ago. When he came in our radar we knew that the person he was talking to wasn't who Mitch thought he was, but we couldn't give a heads up."

"Why not? If you don't mind me asking." Y/n says towards the other woman who she was calling with.

"Our cover would've been blown. Mitch has been held hostage by these guys, but we could successfully burst into the cell where Mitch was held. He's shaken up, but he's alright. He requested you to come down here."

"Alright I'll be on my way."

-❦-

After what seems like ages, y/n pulls up to the address Irene had given her over the phone.

When she saw Mitch, her heart broke.

He always was unlucky.

She walks up to him and when he notices her, he runs up to her.

When they finally meet halfway, Mitch spins y:/n around and hugs her right afterwards.

"Wow Mitch. I knew you where planning something but this?"

"I know y/n and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. This was a stupid plan."

"Maybe not." A woman  with black hair says behind the pair.

"Hey y/n. I'm Irene, the one you spoke to earlier on the phone."

"Really? I'm y/n, as you know. I just want to say thank you. God knows what would've happened if you guys didn't safe this silly bastard." Y/n says while holding onto Mitch' hand.

"Well I don't know, but I'm glad we did indeed safe him."

"Why?" Mitch questions the woman, curious to her answer.

"Well Mitch. You first have to come with me and then you can tell y/n."

"Alright then." Mitch says, hoping Irene is going to help him in some sort of way.

-❦-

The next morning when Mitch comes home, y/n is asleep on the couch. Mitch reconned the girl had been up all night and was now fast asleep on the couch.

With a sweet kiss on her forehead he wakes her up.

"Hey"

"Hey. Listen y/n." Mitch says, causing y/n to sit straight up and give Mitch all her attention.

"I'm going to a place called Orion."

A/n

Hey everyone.

Like I said a dubble update this week.

Everything here in the Netherlands is loosening up when it comes to the measurements that were made earlier. So that's nice.

Hoping yall have a great week.

I just found out this book has more than 100 reads! Thanks guys.

<3