𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗲 ➪ 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘅 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽

Song: Stay With Me - Sam Smith

"Thomas?" His wife asks him with fear in her eyes.

"Yes?" He says, obviously exhausted of holding the twins in his arms.

"Are we safe? You know, back home and wherever we might go in the future?"

Yes, we're safe now. Its alright y/n. Just stay with me and everything will be perfectly fine."

-❦-

Its been five years now.

Today is an anniversary and an important one. Its the anniversary of the escape by the ones who were once trapped in a maze and fought their way out. It's the anniversary of the day they escaped from WICKED and had taken off towards the safe island and it's the anniversary of the loss of two of Thomas' best friends.

Now, five years later, Thomas and y/n live in Ibiza, Spain.

The two have build up a life together since they've escaped. They became close friends and y/n helped Thomas deal with the losses he has taken.

After a year, both sides were developing feelings for each other, so it was no surprise when the boy asked her out on a date on the beach of the safe island.

After chatting with each other for hours while looking at the sunset, Thomas asked her to be his girlfriend. Y/n accepted happily and the two were mad in love with each other.

Now, the two are as happy as they could ever be. They got married last year and have the perfect life together in one of the best places they could've build their life's up again. They learned how to speak Spanish to communicate with the locals and they have brought twins into the world going by the names of Logan and Laura. They're two years old and Logan was the older one of the two. Besides the kids they also had a nice loving dog going by the name of Asher.

They lived the perfect family life, you'd say.

While y/n is cleaning up the house and preparing Thomas his favourite dinner she gets called by her husband.

Y/n❤️:
Hey babe.

Tommy❤️:
Listen y/n, we don't have time to chat. Are the school out of school yet?

Y/n❤️:
Yes they are Thomas. Why?

Tommy❤️:
Euhm shit shit shit. Ok. Can you hide with the kids please. I'll explain everything later but we don't have time to have a nice little chat. Just do as I told you.

Y/n❤️:
And what about Asher Thomas? We can't just hide and let him walk around the house if something dangerous is coming our way, which I'm assuming now.

Tommy❤️:
I don't know Y/n. Just leave him in the living room and hide in the closet. I'll be there as fast as I can.

Y/n❤️:
Alright. Be safe and I'll see you at home.

Tommy❤️:
I hope so.

And with that, their call was ended.

The girl immediately puts down all her duties in the kitchen and rushes upstairs towards her twins, who are fast asleep by the time she arrives in their bedroom.

She takes both of them in her arms and hides in her closet, hoping that whatever comes her way doesn't find out about her.