Chapter 16: Your Eyes betrayed you

Black Belly Skate park

(Ichiros Pov)

"Guys we cant do this...." I tried to reason "Yes we can hes a liar and a scum bag." Sara snapped "Ha! This is a prime opportunity isn't for you Sara?!" I growled "Wanna get kicked off to?" Sakura asked. I cant get kicked off but I cant do this to my best friend true or not "You guys are so messed up in the head..." I said turning away from them. "Here he comes." Sakura said.

(Reo's Pov)

"Nothing werid or illegal going on here right?" I asked jokingly as I walked up to my friend's. "This is no laughing matter man....we have to kick you off the crew." Ichiro said turning to me with a pained looked.

I chuckled "Very funny Ich, seriously why am I here?" I asked "We know what you did...two girls at the same time?!" Sakura shouted at me. Two? Girls?

I put two and two together...shes talking about Agent 1 and 2 "W-Wait I can explain!" I tried to speak but I was cut off my Sara smacking me in the face. I touched my cheek "That's what you get..your disgusting." She said with a cruel grin. "Your off the team Reo. That's all there is to it." Ichiro said plainly.

There was a deep sadness that fell over but then it was replaced by something even worse....anger.."So..after all I've done for you guys...this is how it ends huh?" I asked feeling my fist clench. Ichiro cuaght my expression "Dude...just dont.." he said putting his hand on my shoulder which was the breaking point. I shove him off of me and slam my fist into his stomach "REO!! DONT!!" Sara shouted but I didnt listen once Ichiro fell to his knees I slammed my shoe into his face causing him to fall back onto the ground.

The two girls ran to him with horrified looks they really weren't expecting me strike anyone they think me as a doormat"Reo! Why did...why did you do that?!" Sakura shrieked walking up to prepared to smack me. Before she could even land her palm on my face I grabbed her wrist "Why do you think Sakura? You wanted me gone that badly huh?" I said coldly as I shoved her to the ground.

They were never my friends....I trusted them and they just turn on me like that...I hate them..."If this is what you want...this is what you get...." I said kneeling down to Sakuras level "I'll see you all at Splatfest...and I'll enjoy..whipping the floor with you all." I said cruelly as I walked away which was followed by Sara's insults and Sakuras cries...I dont care....this buring rage in me....it felt good....but I cannot let my emotions get the best of me any longer....but I most certainly will enjoy humiliating them at Splatfest....

Sorry for it being so short! I want to get this story done asap so I can start on the other ones. I hope you guys can understand! And as always I hope ye enjoy