Chapter 10: 200cc Mario Kart

Disclaimer! I do not own Mario kart 8 nor am I taking any credit for the game nor any of the characters that will be mentioned in this chapter and possibly future chapter! So please dont sue me!!

Inkopolis

High Tide Apartments

I made it just in time! Literally 2 minutes left for the gaming session. If I was late Sakura and Ichiro wouldn't be too happy about it. Me, Sara and them all decided to game together when we all had time.

I fired up my switch and saw that the others was already online. I grab my headset and join the party and already Ichiro let's me have it...

"Barley made it dude!!!" He said "I know I know!!" I said trying to defend myself but Sakura beat me to it "Your lucky! We were about to start without you!!" She said "I know I know!" I said again.

"Can we start?!" Sara asked impatiently "Yes please do!" I said joining the game. "Pick your characters and pick a cart. Make sure it's one that you'll use once and probably never will again." Ichiro said.

I chose Mario and the standard kart, I'm not one to be flashy even in games.

I was about to choose the map until I saw the cc mode "Whoa whoa wait!!! 200 cc!?!" I asked annoyed "Yeah man!! The rest of us wanted to try to get you to rage again!" Ichiro said "Hey!! Traitor!!" I said accusing Sakura who on the other hand was supposed to have my back.

"Oh come on! We want to see you rage! You never rage!" She said not helping me out. The only person I could try for help is Sara who's being dead silent so that's a no go.

"The reason I never rage is because it's bad for my health!!" I said trying to defend my case "Your health? What are you 90 years old?" Sara asked "Hey! Not cool Sara!" I asked which got a chuckle out of her, it's a start I guess.

"Fine...but if I dont rage...you all owe me 20 coins...each!" I said "Yo your expensive as-" before Ichiro could finish his arguement Sakura cuts him off "Deal!!" She chirped, which only got the annoyed groans of both Ichiro and Sara. "Good...heh.." I said before joining the game 'Time to make my friends hate me and life....' I think with an evil grin.

We chose rainbow road for the first map. "Ready to rage buddy?" Ichiro asked with cheeky tone "Sure.... whatever you say bud." I responded.

The countdown started and the race begun "Oh cod...its to fast!!!" I yelled as I fell off the map "Ha! Loser!!" Sara yelled as she passed me with her dry bones character.

Fortunately karma does exist, I got 3 red shells and boosted up behind her "Sooo...how does karma taste Sara?!" I yelled as I parked behind her and nailed her with all 3 red shells. This didn't take long, shes prone to rage quiting but this time...I think I heard her throw her switch cause there was a very loud crash and then the game showed she left "Wow...already...." I said in amazement.

"Uhhh...sorry about that..rough day.." Sara said apologetically "You..wanna talk about it?" I asked "No...I'm going to bed.." she said "Okay...sleep well then." I said as she left the discord call "Jerk." Sakura said through my headset "Ay! Not my fault!!" I said as we continued racing.

A few minutes later

It was the last lap, Ichiro is in first and I'm right on his tracks with a banana until I heard Sakura scream "HERE ME COMING THROUGH!! SORRY!!!" she yelled as soon as she ran into me with an infinity star.

"Oh...game...set....match.." I said cause I could tell she wasn't sorry. I got a convenient bullet bill "Here I come!!!" I said running into her which made her bump off the course "Okay...I'm going to bed." She said hanging up.

"Ichiro..ichiro you getting nervous?!" I asked catching up to him "No...nononono." he said only before I red shell him and pass him out getting first. "I'm with them...good night." He said hanging up

"Okay...guess it was kinda fun?" I ask myself turning off the console. I needed to go to bed anyway, I have a long day tomorrow, hopefully I can catch Agent 1 or 2 see who im working with.

Sooooooo....Reo is.... think of him like Terroiser/ Brian Michel hanby when he plays games with his friend...especially when they wanna make him rage. Look him up in youtube and look up his Mario kart 8 videos and you'll know what I mean! And as always, I hope ye enjoy