Chapter 14:We dont talk about fight club

Downtown Inkopolis

The Fight Club

(Sakura's Pov)

I knew Reo was being distant these last few days but...this...two girls.....at the same time....I thought he was better than that. Seems that girl could dream, I thought Reo was the one, the one who I could trust one I could...love....but it seems I was wrong. I was worried that the fame would get go him and it seems I was right. He's just like everyone else...he's just a famous liar....I...I hate him...

I pull out my phone and text Sara 'I've made my choice...I want to move back home.' I texted and she texted back almost immediately 'Okay, I'll let mom and dad know.'  She texted back. Now...time to text Ichiro...

The Fight Club

(Reo's Pov)

I walked up to a metal door and knocked on it. There was a slit on the door and it slide open revealing two eyes "What's the first rule of fight club?" The voice asked "Uh...what?"I responded then the slit closed.

I rolled my eyes and knocked on it again and the slit opend again "Whats the first rule of fight club?" The voice asked again "We dont talk about fight club?" I asked not too sure of the answer.

The slit closed again and I sighed 'Not playing this game.' I thought as I turn around to walk away only to hear the door open "Come on man." I heard the same voice say. I turn around to face a muscular inkling guy "Thanks man." I said which got a nod out of him as I walked in.

Music was blaring, Lazar lights were going all over the place, Inklings dancing like there was no tomorrow. A couple inkling girls already asked me out as I walked in, which I kindly refused and they nodded and smiled before going back to dancing. I couldn't find Ichiro anywhere, I found a fight schedule and it looks like his fight was canceled. Oh well dosen't mean I cant find a teacher or sensei whatever they call them now a days.

I asked around and I was asked the same thing in return "Offense or Defense?" They always asked I simply said "What?" And they went back to dancing.

I sighed and finally decided to answer the question. I walked up to an inkling girl that had shorter grey tentacles and cyan eyes "Hey? Know where I can find a teacher?" I asked "Offense or Defense?" She asked as she stopped dancing and looked at me "Defense." I answered "Awesome. You'll want that door over there." She said pointing at a door on the other side of the fighting arena "Thanks." I said "The next time you need something itll cost you a kiss." She said with a giggle as she looked at my flustered face.

Once I calmed down I made my way to the door. It had a bunch of Japanese symbols, I read them once stood for bravery, another, strength and a third one was honor seems legit I guess. Ichiro is more of a offensive fighter and it usually gets him hurt..so in my own opinion I think defense is another for of offense.

I pressed a button on the side of the door and a voice spoke through the intercom "Enter please." It said and the door unlocked 'Let's hope I'm cut out for this.' I thought.

(Ichiro's Pov)

"Heh...taking up self defense? You really are dumb." I said as I watch him enter through the door. I text Sakura back "Reo's here at the fight club. Looks like he knew that we would find out and it seems hes taking precautions." I texted and she texted back "Well we've already blocked him...well get together with him tomorrow....hes off the team and I want to tell him that to his face." She texted back coldly. As much as I want to confront Reo for this I've been out voted and I dont wanna risk my spot on the team. Its painful enough to not listening to Reo and hear his side of the story but....team rules are team rules. "Sorry buddy...no hard feelings." I said as I left the club.

That was some plot twist huh? Gives you guys something to look forward to huh? Hope he enjoy!