Chapter 15: Reo's Teacher

The Fight Club Training Room

(Reo's Pov)

I walked onto a mat and looked around, theres a lot of Japanese symbols standing for bravery, courage and a lot of other inspirational words. "GET OFF THE MAT WITH SHOES ON!" A voice barked. I jumped and threw my shoes off "Thank you." the voice said in a softer tone. A sliding paper door slide open and a older Cuttlefish man stepped onto the mat dressed in what looks like white pajamas "Welcome. Welcome to my dojo." He said with a warm smile.

"Uh...hello." I said looking at him "Hm...have ever been here before?" He asked as he circled me "N-No I haven't." I said actually feeling a bit intimidated by him "Have you ever felt the need to fight others for power or fame?" He asked "No I haven't." I said honestly which got a smile out of him "Then why are you here?" He asked stopping directly in front of me. He seems like I can tell him the truth, I looked around "You probably wouldn't believe me." I said at first "Let me guess..your an Agent of the Squidbeak splatoon." He said looking st me "How did?" I asked dumbfounded he just chuckled "Then you've met my cousin Craig." He said. I looked at him completely dumbfounded "W-Wow..." I said in complete disbelief "Its also not a secret that your Heratios boy..." He said.

I looked at him "H-How do you know my father?" I asked "You didn't know that your dad was the original Agent 3? He fought in the first great war." The old man said "He...he did?" I asked "How do you think your old man got so rich?" He asked as he motioned me to walk with him "He told me that he was a CEO of a grand company or something like that." I said as we began to walk. "Hmph your old man didnt really tall about his past much?" He asked as we walked "He barely talked at all...he never held moms hand...never paid attention to me or even my little sister." I said looking at the ground.

I felt his hand rest on my shoulder "That's what keeping you from your potential. I cannot train you, you are already trained you need to let go of your hate and anger against your family...learn to forgive him." He said in a soft and calm tone. I cant help but feel like what he is saying is true, if my dad was an agent....being a solider is in my blood. "If your some kind of psychologist...you really do know how to twist my arm." I said looking at him.

He smiled "Nah I just have a way with people." He said patting my shoulder "I trust you...i...I need time to forgive him." I said "Well...you need to do it soon...I can sense that your journey is almost at an end." He said. I cant help but believe this guy "You said I'm already trained...." I said "Yes.. you must rely on your instincts but never throw the first punch. Your dad didnt listen and he became...a killer." He said in a slight pained tone "I wont...I promise." I said meaning it.

He smiled "I know...now go...finish your journey." He said walking away from me "I will...Sensei." I muttered under my breath.

Downtown Inkopolis

As soon as I step out of the club I feel like a new squid. His works ran in and out of my head. As soon as I got lost in thought my phone vibrates, I open it and it was a text from Ichiro 'Park now...we need to talk.' The text read. It's a little late but by the way he texted me...its important.

Newest Chapter, things are gonna get good here;3 as always I hope ye enjoy.