𝟣𝟣 | 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲

Começar do início

Jeongin's black sweater and denim pants.

"You seem to have figured it out," Hueningkai smirked, observing Beomgyu.

"So these dolls...they're not just dolls? They're cursed?" Beomgyu whispered.

"Well, this is the first time I've done this on an actual person and thankfully, it worked." Hueningkai grinned, but Beomgyu sensed it was a different kind of grin. A fucking evil one.

"Thankfully? Hueningkai, what's gotten into you?! You can't just go around killing people just because you want to!" Beomgyu snapped, and Hueningkai only laughed.

"Says the one who burned two men alive," Hueningkai sneered.

"I- I didn't know you were like this..." Beomgyu stuttered in shock.

"We're all insane. We all have devils inside us. And it just so happens that I hide mine pretty well." Hueningkai whispered in Beomgyu's ear.

***

The four of them ate dinner, with Taehyun still not arriving home.

"Mmm, this is so delicious!" Hueningkai told Yeonjun, who smiled proudly.

Beomgyu stayed silent as Soobin, Yeonjun and Hueningkai exchanged stories.

"What's up with Beomgyu? Are you ok?" Hueningkai asked innocently.

For his own sake, Beomgyu nodded. He did not want a Beomgyu doll.

The door suddenly opened and Taehyun walked inside to find all four members staring at him in shock.

"What?" Taehyun shrugged.

"You-" Soobin choked on his bread.

"Your hair-" Yeonjun stuttered, unable to say more.

"It's-" Hueningkai uttered.

"Absolutely stunning." Beomgyu gasped softly.

Taehyun dyed his hair blonde.

He looked like a completely different person too.

Brown-haired Taehyun was shy, quiet, and secretive, while blonde-haired Taehyun looked confident, daring, and, well- murderous.

"I dyed my hair, what's the big deal?" Taehyun frowned.

"N-nothing, just come here and eat-" Yeonjun stuttered, snapping out of his trance.

After eating, Beomgyu made sure no one was around and dragged Taehyun to his room.

"What's going on?" Taehyun asked in confusion.

"Hueningkai." Beomgyu whispered.

"Again? Last time I checked he got poisoned while you were taking a shit in the restroom, what happened now?"

"He killed Jeongin."

Taehyun blinked for a couple of times before sighing.