"dancing like hippies" ~10

Start from the beginning

"Seriously do you guys have no hea-" She stopped mid sentence finally spotting Nate and I, with a Grayson trailing behind us.

"We might have had something to do with their absence." Nate stated.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOO ASSHATS TELL ME YOU WERE COMING!!" She spotted Gray in the back and looked at me questioningly. I gave her a look that said I'll tell you later she shrugged and nodded her head slightly. Then she jumped on me, literally, she's lucky I have enough strength to carry her.

"I missed you, you butthead!!" I chuckled in response and hugged her tighter. "You too, you bigger butthead!" I replied, which earned chuckles from around the room. At this point Gracie was staring wide-eyed at everyone, mostly Log after her not-really-kid-friendly outburst. She then turned to look at Nate and I and burst into a huge smile.

"Lynn, Natey!!!" Yeh, she was the only one allowed to call Nate, Natey, besides me of course.

"CeeCee!" Nate and I said in unison, rushing to have a small tickle fest with her.

"S-stop. Hahaha!" We stopped after a few minutes, not wanting to tire her out, and then we each gave her a big hug.

"Hey CeeCee, how you doin sweetie?" I asked softly.

"I'm ok! My brothers gave me a bunch of books to read!"

"Well, that's good. If they didn't we would have to have a serious talk with them." Nate jokingly said. She then turned to Gray and stared at him curiously.

"Who's that?" I looked over to Gray and smiled at him, which he gladly returned. I looked back at the precious girl in front of me and said, "That's Grayson."

"Is he a prince?" We all chuckled slightly at her question. This time Grayson replied, "Oh no I'm not a prince, but you sure look like a princess!" Gracie giggled at his response. He had the most adorable smile on his face and I couldn't help but stare. I was nudged in the side by Nate while him and Log both gave me knowing smiles. I simply rolled my eyes and ignored them.

~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, visiting hours were over and we had to head out, we spent the time catching up with one another, and I told Logan all the details about Grayson and I. As we all began to head out, my eyes wandered around the hospital and stopped on a particular figure staring at me dead in the eyes. My body felt numb. I was stuck and I couldn't move away from his, unfortunately, captivating gaze. Needless to say I was terrified right now. Xavier fucking Spence. I beat him out of his world champion title, and no one knows this, but he might be the only outside of my circle that might know who I really am. After our race, where I defeated his sorry ass and felt good doing it, he followed me into my dressing room. I was taking my hood off when I felt his presence. I have no idea if he ever actually saw what I really looked like. But by his judging stare, and the way his jaw clenched when he saw me make eye contact with him, he knew. 

Xavier fucking Spence knew I was The Emperor.

The same Xavier who happens to be the rumored leader of the biggest gang in Georgia.

The same Xavier who could kill me with a snap of his fingers.

I'm so fucking dead.

I felt someone shake me slightly, and only then did I break our staring contest. I not-so-subtly gulped and began trembling. 

"Hey Rosie are you ok?! What's wrong, who were you staring at??" Something about his gaze told me he already knew who I was staring at. "Fuck. Nathan I don't know what to do. She won't stop trembling."

I saw Nate, and the rest of our group staring at me wide-eyed. They all knew what was happening. My first panic attack in months. They also knew that the only reason I ever got panic attacks was because of Xavier. Their eyes widened further when they realized what was happening, and why it was happening. Log and Nate immediately came up to me.

"Hey hey it's ok, he's not here right now. Remember? He left to go back to his home state in California." Nate tried to comfort me but I couldn't stop trembling, let alone tell him that what he just said was a lie. Before Log could speak up next, Grayson interrupted her.

"Is it because of Xavier?! Is she having a panic attack because of that fucking prick?!" Alek, Clark, Tony, Logan, and Nate all stared at him wide eyed, me included. Wondering how the hell he knew that.

"Let's focus on getting Rosie back to the triplets' house then I will answer your questions." And that was what we did.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

I honestly didn't know what gif to use so I went with Charlie dancing it out in the elevator lol

I honestly didn't know what gif to use so I went with Charlie dancing it out in the elevator lol. Anywhooooo hope y'all liked this chapter! But y'all! The drama is starting!! Whoop whoop!

Whelp I got nothing else to say lol.

Peace out and eat lots of marshmallows!

~Jay <3