"where the fork did my bed go?!" ~9

Start from the beginning

"Alright enough cute shit before y'all explode. Grayson can you wake her up and let her know we're at the guys' house?" I nodded towards Nathan, letting him know I'll do what he asked.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Love, time to wake up." She mumbled something in protest and began snuggling even closer. Damn, this girl could cuddle. "Hey, come on, we're at the guys' house where we can get you into a much more comfortable bed." I sighed slightly, knowing I wouldn't be able to cuddle her anymore once we got inside. "But I'm so comfyyy." I chuckled at her cute pout as she whined, trying to get me to stay put. "Do you want me to carry you?" She looked thoughtful for a moment before she nodded her head yes and went back to snuggling me. I knew when she was fully awake and realized this whole moment, she would be very embarrassed. I carefully picked her up and carried her into the house. They lived in a nice, semi-big house, that was within one of those fancy Ryan Homes house areas.

 They lived in a nice, semi-big house, that was within one of those fancy Ryan Homes house areas

A/N I decided I'm very bad at describing what houses look like so tada! Here's what I imagine the triplets' house to look like lol

Clark told me what room to put her in, along with which one I'd be staying in, and I carried her upstairs. Thankfully, our rooms were right next to each other, so I could still be close to her. I layed her in her bed and carefully tucked her in, admiring the cute pout that she seems to wear when she sleeps and her every-so-often moans that come from her dreams. I contemplated my next move, and decided to kiss her forehead, then I walked to my own room already missing her sweet smell of coconut and how good she feels in my arms. I plopped onto my bed, shoving my face into my pillow and started drifting off into a peaceful sleep, my dreams filled with a certain beautiful blond hair, blued eyed girl.

~~~~~~~~

"WHERE THE FORK DID MY BED GO?! IT DIDN'T JUST WALK OFF BY ITSELF!" Utterly confused by what she was yelling about, I got out of bed and walked my way over to Rosie's room.

"Love what are you talking about, your bed is right there." I pointed towards her bed and she look at me like I was the one that was crazy.

"What! No! That is not what I'm talking about right now!" I'm still extremely confused.

"What are you talking about then?"

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "When I woke up this morning, I wasn't in my actual bed. Hence, where the fork did my bed go?!"

I laughed, "Love, we're at the triplets' place right now."

"Well I know that now!" I laughed again and walked towards her, seeing her visibly gulp at our increasing proximity. "You make absolutely no sense in the mornings." I whispered in her ear, then I turned, pecked her on the cheek, and left her looking very much the color of a rose.

A few hours later, we were ready to visit Gracie in the hospital. Rosie came down the main staircase wearing jeans that hugged her curves perfectly and an oversized sweatshirt. We all got into the van, sitting in the same spots as yesterday and started the 15 minute drive to the hospital. I could feel Rosie's nervousness radiating off her body, so I put my arm around her shoulders and moved her closer to my side, resting my head on her shoulder. I could see the blush forming on her cheeks as she realized what I just did.

"You alright Love?" 

"Uh y-yeah totally f-fine."

"You know Gracie's going to be ok right? I heard the boys say that she's almost ready to go home." She visibly relaxed at the new information and let out a relieved breathe.

"Thank gosh. I hate seeing her in the hospital. She's practically my little sister and it kills me that she has to go through this." I gave her, what I hope to be a comforting side hug, and rested her head on my shoulder. She relaxed under my touch and I could tell she was breathing in my scent.

"Mmhmm you smell good." She looked totally caught off guard by what she said, immediately hiding her, no doubt, burning face in my neck.

I chuckled at her reaction, "Why thank you Love." She squeaked when I started tickling her sides, I heard from a very good source that she's extremely ticklish. I hope that this would help her loosen up around me, she doesn't have to feel so nervous or anxious when she says things like that. But, then again, she doesn't know how already madly in love with her I am. Cue inward sigh. *Sigh*

~~~~~~~~

A/N

^Me feeling like a third wheel in my own story

^Me feeling like a third wheel in my own story. *Sighs*

Whelp!! We had a lot of cute shit today, like seriously, I'm a fricken single pringle writing an insanely cute cuddle scene and other shit feeling more single than ever lmao. *Sighs again* Oh well. I hope y'all like the cute scenes I added with Rosie and Gray! I also am in dire need of a ship name!! Any ideas?? 

Drama coming sooooooooooooooon!! Hehe I'm so excited for what I have planned in the next few chapters.

Anywho, please comment/vote/share/etc.

Love y'all for reading!

Peace out and eat lots of cotton candy grapes! (my friend told me about them, apparently they are grapes that literally taste like cotton candy. ummm I need to try these!!)

~Jay <3