Epilogue.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Ha, you are definitely pregnant with twins and bet me!" Maysoon grinned extra widely staring at Suhayr who could only narrow her eyes in annoyance at her little cousin sister.

"Why do you want me to be pregnant with twins and where the heck did you get that philosophy from?" Suhayr glared at her simply irritated because of so many reasons standing right in front of her that she didn't want to believe.

Who would've thought she was going to fall pregnant when her son just clocked two years old?

Thank goodness Sa'eed was joking when he gave her the tickets to Mauritius a year ago and simply whispered they are going to make babies. Had that happened, she was sure she would've killed Sa'eed with her bare hands then bury him underneath a hill where no one can find him. How could he think she was going to fall pregnant just a year after giving birth to their first baby. She wonders how those women cope with giving birth with just little to one year interval, that is never her intention.

Ha, maybe because he doesn't understand the pain she went through even though they were together in the labour room. He will just have to stay with her this time around too for she will squeeze the strength out of him like his son did her years ago. She didn't get to see Sa'dan immediately because she fell asleep right after bringing him to the world. She never experienced such pain her whole life and she saluted to all mothers out there. Not even when she was beaten to death sometime ago in Chad, it can't be compared at all. She felt like she was getting splitted into half from everywhere, it hurts all over.

She just found out that she was pregnant minutes ago and that is when her beloved one day younger cousin decided to show up in her room while she was holding the pregnancy stick in her hand as she snapped it to keep as memory and also sent to her husband the positive two lines showing. He hasn't replied and it seems like he didn't see the message at all which annoyed her instantly. There is no doubt this pregnancy will come with nothing but mood swings, she's started feeling it as soon as she saw the positive sign. People around her need to brace themselves, moody Suhayr is not someone you want to be with.

But then, she remembered that he was actually in an important meeting with some foreigners yet again. This time around, they are the ones requesting that they invest in his new project that has been going for eight months. They were impressed with his hotel back in Lagos which they launched last year and so they wanted him to try out something new like an apartment complex. She is proud of her husband, extremely proud of him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm a doctor and specialised in gynecology? Your husband already request that I should be your personal gynecologist whenever you fall pregnant and that is what I'm doing. If you would like, we can go to the hospital right now to confirm it." Maysoon featured her annoying set of white teeth in front of Suhayr again. She is closed to drawing the girl by her hair, angry that they look alike.

Maysoon is none other than her foster mother's real daughter, her Aunt Varisha. The one whom she abandoned and couldn't get her back because she got adopted before she could reach out for her.

She found Maysoon in Egypt when she went to visit and that is when she found her working in her brother's hospital, Farouk as an intern. He has never seen Maysoon in the hospital so when Suhayr saw her first at the hospital when she went to visit him, they were all flabbergasted. There was no doubt who she was upon dropping their gazes on her. And gladly, the people that adopted her didn't change her real name, the name Varisha gave to her child or they would've gone through a lot before locating her.

Suhayr has been looking for her ever since she gave birth to her son and because she didn't live in Nigeria, Egypt or Chad, it was difficult to find any record about a Maysoon. She lived her whole life in Morocco. Her name didn't change but her last name changed to El-Kabir, her foster father's. She had to change it back to her real father's because it is haram to change your father's or family name no matter what, she does not want Allah's wrath. Maysoon enthusiastically told them about who she was and what she has been doing for the past twenty years.