26~ Royal Warning.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Hajiya Fareeda let her eyes stay fixated on the door while she awaits her grandson to grace her with his presence. Today is the dibdu and she's already sent the girls away to have the ceremony performed. She wanted to add with the older women but she don't want to, she knew it was only going to cause drama so she let the youngsters handle it for her for the time being. She will introduce Suhayr to the whole family when the time comes, now, they will start with baby steps.

She's noticed that Suhayr is not the one to be handled hot headedly as she herself is the definition of fire. Trouble is going to take place that very day and she knows it, she just don't have it in her to stop the ones that need to be thought lesson. She's already counted four of them that will pack their shits in their hands, she really would love the sight of it. But she will settle on hearing it only, she has already done that by the ears of the Castle.

One reasons why she supported this marriage is because she's always hated his first wife, not really hate but she never liked her even for a second. The girl is always arrogant about her father's wealth and all that stuff which only further infuriates the Queen. She is royalty, no matter how rich the girl is or will be, she has no right to talk to her like that. She gives no one respect in the Castle except the Shehu who once almost threw her into the dungeons for talking to his wife rudely, she stopped from then. But that didn't make her have any spot for her in her life, is more than glad she is divorced.

"Good afternoon, grand mama." Sa'eed greeted as soon as he walked into her tea room, his face grim and angry red hues blinding away the ivory fair skin across his nose and neck.

"Now what happened? Is it Sumara again?" She rose a mocking brow with a sinister smile saying she enjoys whatever it is that is keeping him on his toes, she enjoy that, really.

"No one but her! That woman eats like a pig and when I reprimanded her, she had the audacity to threaten me with not signing the papers." He bellowed, fury lacing each word he let out, the maids could only cower away and let their eyes stray on the floor.

"I knew you did more than reprimanding her to get her to threaten you, Sa'd. Tell me, you threatened her first, didn't you?" Her brows raise knowingly when he stared bashfully at her.

"I only did that to get her to the etiquette school, I should have known." He frowned, the woman is going to be the cause of his destruction and that too soon. He is already facing hardships, all because of her!

"You don't threaten women or teach them what to do like that. And not to forget, Sumara is no ordinary girl since she manage to blackmail you into marrying her." Her smile yawed to that of excitement like a little kid's when staring at Santa holding his gift.

She loves when her grandson gets placed where he should be while his ego kept crushing on the ground like pile of mud. Whenever he gets tensed and mad these days, it is always because of Suhayr who had the nerve to hit him all cause he slept on the wrong side of the bed. He did what he did on their first night for revenge but later on he thought that it was really childish on his note. How could he stoop to her lowlife level like that? But the deed is done and he was happy seeing her all furious and wrathful. He got to piss her off, his aim!

The woman deserves every trouble that comes her way, it is a wonder that she didn't land in hell fire while still on earth. The way she carries herself with that air of power and fire, you'd think she is above royalty only that she doesn't act like a royal. Her ethereal aura, the fiery, inflammable, tempestuous woman is the definition of trouble and the type of women he never would want in his life but look at him blackmailed into marrying one like some fucking pussy.