29~ My Husband's Ex-Wife.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Oh right, he told me about you once I think. You were the woman he divorced sometime ago huh? It is about cheat or something like that, right?" Suhayr is walking on a thin ice, she could see everyone's shoulder tensing in the room because she only guessed.

Now the fun begins, she hopes to find out what happens!

Tasneem is staring at them with her mouth wide open already knowing that Suhayr is guessing everything while Sulaiman and Sa'eed stared at her wide eyed though Sulaiman's eyes showed awe for her being this rude while Sa'eed looks like he has seen a ghost which clearly states that he hasn't told her a thing about his first marriage so how on earth did Suhayr's mind quickly caught up with that? Everyone is amazed for different reasons in the room.

Sa'eed can't just stop looking at Suhayr who now stood next to his first wife, Najaah. The difference is really clear as they stood next to each other, Suhayr is no doubt finer than Najaah but that doesn't mean he suddenly hates Najaah and likes Suhayr. He's loved Najaah his whole life so someone more beautiful is not enough to get him to hate her, she was like his breathing air. They were always on the hip together, inseparable and in love. All that got ruined because of their egos, Ya Rahim!

A month ago like that, they were having lunch heartily while staring lovey dovey glances across the table since they were expecting his parents. And as soon as they left, they were all over each other like their first night together when it was far from first. He's loved her with everything he has knowing it is not debatable that he is going to marry her in future. He learnt and started loving her at some stage during his first years at twenties while she has been for awhile. He couldn't bring himself to start love when he hasn't finished college.

Suhayr is like a walking walky talky, how did she know about anything related to them like that? Did he get married to a genie or something? He can't remember telling her about his first marriage neither could he see anyone telling her about it, not even Sulaiman would. And it's not like anyone knows the reason but Suhayr caught up so easily, it is something along those lines which he can't help letting his mouth widen at. This woman is dangerous, she is the definition of danger!

What she said isn't completely true but the fact that she's guessed it like that is not something he can just ignore. He composed his emotions and stared blankly at the pasta in his plate totally not interested in what is going on or so he looked. He could feel everyone's eyes on him waiting for him to admit what Suhayr said but he can't do that. No matter how much he wants to say what they both did, he can't bring himself to blurt it out through his mouth.

Maybe he's yawed mute too, it won't surprise him.

Suhayr is trying to act like those devoted wives when she was massaging is shoulders, the first physical contact they had. Even though his shoulders are clothed with his suit, he felt relaxed when she did that and not to forget, she wanted to wickedly ask him to play along with her in a warning. He did play it off, her hands were soft so it was hard not to enjoy the massage even if it is from an enemy. If only they were on good times, he would have asked her to keep going, right in front of the love of his life.

"No, that is not true." He heard Najaah denying, her words sharp and really defensive to everyone's ears.

"Oh really? He told me that though, he wouldn't lie, would he?" And then Suhayr is getting all to more confident, he needs to stop them before the truth gets blurted.

"Hey, don't get too into this because you are now married to him. He is the love of my life and my husband, don't get too comfortable!" Najaah became all more defensive and he wanted to ask her to shut up but he couldn't find his voice.