36~ Poetic Justice In Action.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Bomb! Girl, I really want to tag along with you but this is your battle." Tasneem hooted staring at her best friend's radical transformation, she looks so hot and has this celebrity look on her. Those artistes that feel like they don't touch the ground while walking and it fitted her just perfectly.

"I want to do it alone too. That woman need to be taught a lesson or two, she don't understand words. And the woman looks to be the definition of evil, no wonder her children are rude." Suhayr shrugged and push down more chips into her mouth, she needs to fill her stomach knowing the woman won't give her a thing to eat. And not to forget, she needs the energy to do all those she's planned.

"I know right. And I thought most royalties are kind, this proved that none of them like the impoverished." Tasneem shook her head, she really thought all royalties are as good as the ones she's met once from Egypt. They were so kind to her and made them feel among but Nigerian, she don't get to say.

"And they have just their perfect match. I just gave Sa'eed the zolpidem I don't use anymore. I didn't care to check if it has expired or not, I couldn't wait to exact my revenge but it's working just fine." Suhayr grinned loudly taking a huge bite of her frittata egg, she is just so happy that he is nursing a really dreadful headache. At least, she could have a calm head knowing he is suffering like he should.

When she was seventeen which was only two years ago, there was this terrible accident that took place and started having some nightmares because someone died in that accident and that person was someone really close to her. That was the time Suhayr gets a whiff of reality and that nothing is meant for forever. Not everyone will stay in your life. Every time she thinks about it, she hardly ever gets good sleep for at least a week or more which result to her sneaking out at night with Hakim to take the problems off her chest for the time being.

So when her mother found out, she will give her those sleeping pills early in the afternoon so she sleeps the whole night till morning then she goes to sleep. It's only side effect is headache if you wake up way sooner than it's wearing off time which is exactly what Sa'eed has done and result to him having that formidable headache that won't go away that easily. He is not even making her suffer waking him up, he did it himself and is undergoing the hardship all by himself. The guy thinks he is now a doctor because he owns a first aid kit.

She only wanted him to miss the meeting just for the deal to fall off like he humiliated her the day before, that is a moment she won't ever forget. No one has ever humiliated her like this, not even when she proposed to one of her classmates to become her prom date and he almost pissed his pants before leaving the classroom in a hurry. She understand where that one is coming from, he was probably afraid shit of her pranks so he left before anything happens. He was also one of those quite cliché nerds while she is the standalone bitch.

He apologized later on and said he thought there were cameras around and agreed to be her prom date but this, this is not acceptable! The man had the nerve to smirk at her when he gave her the card because he knows what he did and wasn't even remorseful about it. Then he talked about reputation? He was asking her what she had done the day, waiting to hear her rant of break the decorations in the room. She has never been happy for keeping her wrath at bay like she did the day before, he didn't see it neither did she give him that satisfaction.

He should be ready for the one that will hit him again, this is just the appetizer like she had said, the main dish is coming soon.

"What?! Why did you do that?" Tasneen don't know if she should laugh at that or feel compunction for the guy, he must be going through a lot.