58~

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"What do we do now?" Suhayr muttered underneath her breath to Sa'eed seeing as Najaah is really not leaving the chamber and the fake date they are going to is becoming more and more forceful. Why does she have to talk without filter? Is this how her jealous side will always be?

"Well, you are caught in the web of your lie so we go get dressed and hit the date like you said." He shrugged, a small tugging at the edges of his lips when her eyes narrowed at him but she paste a fake smile then move away from between his legs, instantly missing the heat their bodies were sharing. She hates Najaah another level higher at that moment.

"You have always been a nuisance but I know my husband here is generous enough to give you a lift. Stay here while we go get ready, hmm? Don't wander off to places you can't stomach seeing what is placed there. Be a little goof girl and sit tight." Suhayr gave a saccharine smile before drawing Sa'eed by his arms and dragging him to the room upstairs with her. She is stomping for she wanted to eat her cereal and hit the sack but no, that genie made lady won't allow it.

Najaah stared hard at their retreating figures going up the stairs before she push down an expensive vase, making it land on the floor into so many pieces but that the least of her concerns. That fucking little dimwitted woman is trying to take over everything in her life. First, it is her husband who is all over her and won't stop freaking smiling like a lunatic, second it is her place in the house because when she came, the guards had to put up quite a fight before they let her through. She had to mention Hajiya Zainab's name, they fucking dared to stop her because she don't live there anymore? She will make them all pay for it dearly and whoever it is that ask them to stop her.

"We are going on this date?" Sa'eed asked as soon as she closed the door behind her and they stood in the bedchamber thinking of what to do next though Sa'eed knows what to. There is no way he will let this chance fall straight from his hands, never.

Since she was the one who suggested this date stuff, she will just have to get ready so they can go. He is already hungry and staring at her repulsive and hideous eggs made him way more famished than he was when he came back. To make eggs is trouble, what if he made her cook? He can't begin to imagine what will happen if that ever takes place in his chamber. He won't ever ask her to cook for them, he'd rather go in there and boil the eggs so they can eat to quell down their hunger a notch. They can always order too.

"I don't want to go out! I just want to have my cereal and sleep the whole night but that stupid fucking booger won't just let someone rest in peace. One of these days, she will be found hanged from the roof with so many needles and be recorded dead due to excessive bleeding." She rants, her eyes flashing that light shade of brown that scare but astonish Sa'eed every time. Whenever she is mad, this happens and when she is aroused, it yawed darker.

"You have so many ways to murder people, I wonder how I survive this long." He grinned, her eyes flashing back to him with much more anger than the one it has when she was talking about Najaah. Ah, this is the fire he has been waiting to see back in the kitchen when he was kvetching about the egg.

"Don't think I won't murder you too, your time hasn't arrived yet. Get dressed and let's go have food, I'm famished anyway." She grumbled as she made her way to the closet to get dressed again. Something she hates doing but because of that vermin, she has to do it all over! Retard!

Taking off denim asymmetrical skirt that rise up a little at the front showing her ankles while the back descend to the ground a few inches on the floor. An Aegean shirt with Victorian neckline, bracelet sleeves and a small handwriting by her left breast that says 'No one like me' boldly. Looking at the mirror, she knew she don't need to add anything else except the matching denim wrap up coat she would like to add due to the chilly weather that could freeze the inferno outside. Even though she looks good, she can't help getting irritated at Najaah again.