80~ Too Late?

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

Sa'eed panted as he stared at the hotel above him knowing that is the address given to them about where Suhayr is. He didn't waste any second but made his way inside where the receptionists are staring in a horrific way at the elevator, like something is about to jump out and kill them all which confirmed his thoughts and worst nightmare. He moved slowly not to make them more alarmed and frightened, they didn't notice him and he doesn't have the time of the day so he banished the thought of not scaring them. He banged his hand on the table, they jumped in fright and look at him, all girls.

"Room 151!" He didn't questioned, he is demanding the card or key to that room and if they love their lives, they won't question him. His eyes are basically burning down the whole place, it won't take much from him to burn them too along with the bricks. Their eyes rounded even more at the mention of the room.

"Here, Sir." In fright, one of them gave the card and it looks like they already have it on their desk. All those signs are showing him how endangered his wife is up there in their hotel room. He will get back to them for being so unsafe, this isn't a place someone should go to. And they call themselves five star, just how.

He ran to the elevator seeing the others behind in the car, he literally flew out from the car and found himself in the hotel. He couldn't wait for them so he push the button to number four. That minute inside the elevator was like eternity to him, he kept being anxious while pushing the button some more. If someone had stopped the elevator, he would've ruined that person's life before they get down. He don't want anything stopping him and lucky for him, no one seems to leave their rooms at that horrid evening. Or do they know what is haunting the hotel?

He left his office to the airport and took the next flight to Chad with his men and thank God there wasn't any transit. He couldn't wait for them to check out whether his private jet works or not, he don't have that time. If by any chance his pilot made any mistake like the last time, he is very sure he won't get that job anymore and will leave with few bruises so it was safer to take the international flight. Luckily, the next flight took off just ten minutes after their arrival and it was enough time for them to buy tickets and board the plane without luggage. Well, with the connection he has too.

As soon as the elevator opened, he ran to the corridor while searching the room number 151, such unfortunate number with beautiful figures. He saw the door opened, his heart shattered too because Safwan's words were just echoing in his head. He stepped inside the empty room but stopped moving when he saw the blood underneath his feet which he didn't even notice at first. He was just staring ahead, trying to see where she is but didn't expect to see her lifeless body on the floor bathed with her own scarlet blood looking unrecognizable, isolated and dead.

His eyes widened, he dropped to his knees while taking her body from the floor to see her face, that was his Suhayr. His Leontios, his wife! But she is not even moving, she looks so different with purple, red and every other coloured bruises framing her body like exhibition of art. Her arms are not to be seen, her face is beyond recognition and her lips are bursted open sipping blood out. Her whole body is not what he saw, it was as if she wasn't his Suhayr and he would want nothing more than for that to be true. He could just wish that this is someone, her lookalike perhaps?

If this is not his Suhayr, then he'd be more than happy to take this one to the hospital and go back home to search for his wife but the fact is, this is Suhayr, his wife. His scent lingered around the air and her tiny hands are fixed in his like the missing puzzle, like it always does whenever clasped together. Her hairlines are also part of what he could recognise. Whoever it is that did this to her will suffer greatly, he would wish for his death but it shall never come! He vowed while trying his best to keep his wrath and fury at bay, he needs to save her first before he takes any other action on that person.