35~ The Radical Transformation.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr grinned widely whilst whistling as she made her way into her room with so many bags in hand. She knew Sa'eed is at home as his beautiful Lexus RF is waiting outside the driveway which a valet is trying to take down to some underground basement like parking lot, she really wants to see what is going on down there but not now, she has a lot in her plates. She has so many plots to have executed to think about checking everywhere in that gorgeous chamber of the gorgeous Adonis constructor.

She saw him looking into the mirror as he remove his expensive looking cufflinks one after the other. He met her gaze on the mirror trying to hide a mischievous smirk from getting plastered across his lips and she knew what that meant. He just told her that he has won and she has been humiliated but she didn't give him the satisfaction of that, she gave him her famous blank look. If she lets this man win for once, then she will change her name from Suhayr to a goat or any of those proboscis monkeys with hideous nose.

Since she don't want him to win, she release a full blown smile that could make any man swoon but Sa'eed could only think about the evilness hiding behind that smile, something sinister is concealed. There is something she isn't telling him which he won't like at all. Why is she smiling so widely at him when she is supposed to start throwing tantrums and jabbing his fingers to his direction? He wants to ask her what is going on but he doesn't want to sound so curious, he can't help when the words sputter out on their own.

"Why are you so hyper?" He raised a brow since he can't exactly keep his mouth quite when she is too happy for her own good. Normally, he wouldn't care but the way she is acting is really not settled with him.

"Should I be mad or pissed or perhaps, in a killer mood?" She furrowed her brows like real actress, she knew just how to get underneath his skin. He wants her mad right? Then he won't get that chance anytime soon, she will be extra happy. She always likes doing opposite of what he wants or what everyone wants.

"I don't know. Maybe because you didn't pay for your so-called stuff?" He gestured to the paper bags she is holding with his brows, just to make sure he annoys her further.

"Oh, I got myself a new boyfriend who decided that it was worth it all to pay for my things. I am happy because I scored myself a date with him." She beamed even more wider, she didn't know why those words came out but she is happy they did. She wouldn't have known what to say to hurt his little man ego.

"Oh, really? And are you forgetting that you are a married woman? Not to forget, married to a well known multimillionaire with royal blood on top? Please, don't drag my name down your frugal, sleaze mud." He started unbuttoning his shirt after that, feeling like he is at top because of that comeback.

"Royal, multimillionaire you say? Wait until you see him, you will literally beg for your life. I don't want to argue with you now." She gave another happy beam then whistled her way to the walk in closet to settle her outfit and remove the one she wants to wear the next day.

"Mercy?" Sa'eed hissed in annoyance, there is no one out there that can make him beg for mercy apart from his grandfather. He has conquered the world alone and there is no one with bloody money that could get to him, no one!

His phone rang..

"Yes, the meeting is going to be held in conference room number four. And don't forget, this is one of the most important deals we've ever had, we can't afford to miss it! It starts at nine o'clock, tardiness won't be held lightly." Suhayr heard Sa'eed warning into the phone and a quick plan formed in her head rendering her dizzy, it was such sudden plan but she loved it.

Quietly, she changed into her new set of pajamas that is inside one of the boxes sent to her by the royals. It's just a simple lapis coloured keyhole shirt and pegged pants. She took a light pink scarf and tie it in a start with the loop style then left the closet wearing her sleeping shoes that match her scarf. She has it bad, she wants to enjoy the night and also make sure her mission is going well, she can't afford to miss this chance of starting sweet revenge, oh the happiness that comes with it. The thrill that makes her blood pump extra blood to her aorta.