34~ Knight Brother-In-Law.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Yes, your fucking grandson gave me a card that has no money and I'm here standing in the mall looking absolutely humiliated, I got reverted too low this time. Trust me, grand mama, I will make your grandson pay dearly for this. He made me a laughing stock right? He won't see what he has coming, I will fucking crumble him to the ground." She vowed into the phone as soon as she snatched it away from Tasneem, they have been talking for such long time that she couldn't hold in her anger. She needs to take some of it off, even if it is less than five percent.

"I'm so sorry, Sumara. I will also punish him for what he did, I'll send Adam immediately to sort it out. The mall you went to is not owned by someone I would like to talk to, I would've called. Just stay tight for the time being." Her Majesty cajoled and apologized again for her grandson's misdeeds.

She is used to having her grandchildren cursing, she is done asking them to stop so hearing Suhayr doing it doesn't really shake her up, she could only understand one thing, that her grandson is done for. He really crossed the line this time around and she won't be there to save him from a wife's rage, she will only watch. He has no excuse for what he has done, she won't even let him give any lame ass explanation this time around, not happening. He should know that this time around, she is not going yo support him like shed always done. She will watch by the sidelines.

Granted, Suhayr is really handful and especially when you don't get along much. She can also be a real sweetheart as soon as you get to know her, just like how she became another granddaughter of hers. She likes girls like them, always standing for themselves and never letting anyone match them, be it royalty or anyone for that matter. The like she has for the game was instant, she can't believe that wee midget manage to get her oh so holy iron bender grandson in a matter of few minutes, that is incredible and should break the books of record.

She hopes Suhayr takes her revenge though, the man need to get his head straight for once and start acting mature. He can be so childish at times and be too mature too at the same time. The guy is heartbroken, he has a really fragile heart to fall in love with that demoness named Naja'atu. She couldn't believe it when he told her about it, his love for his first wife who has been rude right from the scratch then suddenly became a sweetheart. It was do sudden that her Majesty thought she even dreamt of her been immodest. The girl was a good actress and when she found out Sa'eed values his grandmother more than his mother, she became a Darling.

She heard that Suhayr kept her end of bargain where she made them promise to act in love while Sa'eed is still slopping up until now. Everything that has transpired between Sa'eed, Najaah and Suhayr that day is in her ears by a maid she ask to monitor their moves, nothing personal. She believe that Suhayr will be the best person for Sa'eed when he keeps his ego aside and learn to appreciate who she is. You can not change someone to what you want them to be, that is not going to work. That is not how love is, you need to love that person before trying to change them from who they are.

"Tell your grandson to do that! Not that I will even stop what I have planned for him, I will go through it and you don't get to say anything, grand mama. Just watch as I give your son the real lesson he needs to learn for free." Suhayr isn't calm, she can't be after the humiliation she is facing and the people's snickers.

How dare he do that to her? Is it because she never pulled one of her pranks and troubles on him? He thinks she is a changed person or something? That she won't go through her threats or just back out because she is enjoying royal life? Oh, he won't know what is going to hit him now, he just touched the fire he never should have seen! And he shall get burnt by the sweltering, scorching not inferno he should have respected from the beginning.