25~ Family Drama Began.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Slipping her hands through the light gown she insisted on wearing, Suhayr kept her scowl intact because that tartar ruined her day and nothing could bring a smile to her face if not a ticket to Mauritius. The fact that he had the audacity to threaten her is what has her blood boiling to the point of no return. All she wanted to do is insult him, embarrass his life but for the sake of her Majesty, she won't do that. One thing she knows is, she will make him pay for those three mistakes of his.

First, he awoke her when she didn't want to wake up and that is a deadly crime in her eyes of law then he again woke her up last night just because his male ego don't want to take the fact that she hit him for sleeping on her side of the bed, he had to take revenge like a little boy. And today, he threaten Suhayr Imraan Khalid? He dared say those useless words to her thinking it will make her shrink and submit to him? Does he know what he is getting himself into? Messing with her early in the morning that she didn't get to enjoy her breakfast?

She will make him pay and that too, dearly!

Nude mauve textured maxi dress featuring a waist belt, subtle textured finishing, pleated waist, scoop neckline and regular long sleeves. This is a dress she drew herself and have her mother make it for her, it is the first dress she ever bothered to continue drawing while the others get discarded halfway through so her mother was really proud of the achievement and have it made immediately. Suhayr has soft corner for that dress, she smiled looking at the mirror.

Finally she gets to explore the walk in closet that has more of her clothes than her husband's and she likes it that way. The new clothes they gave her in those boxes, the ones she brought with her are all arrange. One look at them and you'd know the designer one she was given and the old sleaze ones she brought from home, it is that obvious. It didn't make her shrink though, she feels proud that she at least brought some things with her.

There are many rows of shoes lining the modern looking shoe rack that has the theme of latte and white, it's beautiful. There are tiers of jewelries that are in display like some jewelry shop, be it designer or real gold, they are there. She can't help feeling that they are exaggerating this tradition of theirs giving her too much clothes. How is she to lack this clothes to leave when the time comes? Except if she has her private jet then, wishes! She will pack everything she wants, even her favorite pillow in Sa'eed's room.

She suspire, then took nude pink veil she can't remember buying so it means it is given to her by her in-laws, she tied it around her head in Indonesian style. Since her hair is still braided, she looks somehow with it, she changed it to Turkish which looks good on her. She slip her feet into a nude pink loafers she also can't remember buying not that she cared at the moment, she doesn't. The clothes is meant for her not any other person, she should wear it and show her appreciation.

"Can you please wear this? As soon as the sisters of the groom leave, you can remove it. They are the only ones coming as per the tradition." Tasneem cajoled, holding another lapaya coloured oyster, it is so pretty but Suhayr still felt somehow.

"Are they here yet or what?" She took the lapaya angrily as though she can tie it herself, she can't do that to save humanity.

"They will be here any minute." Tasneem took the lapaya from her hand and started helping her wear it in those rounds like she is some chocolate getting wrapped with a wrapper.

"They better be here before we finish this." She grumbled underneath her breath but Tasneem didn't say a thing and instead concentrate to tying her around.

As soon as they finished, they left the room after adding some nude matte to her lips and winging her kohl in cat eyes. She took a deep breath knowing she will need each and every self reserving energy to take care of a place filled with young women. The envious eyes, snaky reactions, serpent like turns will all take place and she don't want to start creating problems just a day after their so called marriage. She will give them time to adjust to her then strike anyone that latches at her.