40~ Caught In The Act.

I DARE YOU TO COMMENT ON EACH PARAGRAPH, FOLLOWING ANYONE THAT DOES.💀

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"You are under arrest, Ma'am." The cop's face yawed away from that friendly smile to one that could make any regular person shit his pants but not someone like Suhayr, she didn't even flinch.

"What?" Suhayr spurted out, her brain finally circulating in her skull enough to understand what he means by that. Those were the exact words said to her husband the day before and now to her? Who the heck is this man to arrest her at a checkpoint?!

This guy must be kidding her!

"Yes, Ma'am, we found this drug inside your bag and this is a really serious crime. You have to come with us." His face is now serious, taking off that awestruck look he had when he first stared at her just few minutes ago, now he wants her arrested and to go with them. The guy is staring arrogantly at her, like he has the upper hand!

"Okay, I should talk to my husband for a minute." She requested, the guy nodded and step aside. He gave a secret look to Sa'eed who nodded his head, the work is good and done. And finally, sweet, sweet revenge from his side to tame his almost untameable wife.

"Look how the tables turned! Yesterday, I was the one going to jail and today you? I told you to watch out, didn't I? At the same hour in the afternoon, we really are destined to be together. I will agree with grand mama for once that we are soulmates." He grinned at her, his eyes shining with mischief seeing the distress in her eyes. The woman has nothing but fire in her eyes and now distress, what a great change.

"I knew you did this!" She launched at him, grabbing the collar of his jacket and yank his forward making sure their eyes are of level, she spat in his face. His eyes didn't move from hers and let her hold his expensive collar.

"You stoop so low to the level of this racketeer, how sleaze of you when I thought you were perfect. Well, thank you for this reaction, at least I now know that I'm not married to Mr. Perfect. This was the reaction we want from you, and now we've got it. I will go with them but let me tell you this, it is not over." She emphasized the last four words then smiled sarcastically before taking her phone with her and started moving to the awaiting cars.

And when he thought he just ruined her mood, she came up with another game meant only for him. They played him yet again in his own game! This is not done, he won't let her win so easily so he will make sure she drops all her weapons very soon. She kept proving to be head stronger than he thought, she won't give up easily neither would she let him win this game. Jail is not a child's play and they should just stop with the cops and station, he can't have it. The reputation of the royals is the one at stake now, it should be only between them.

And his grandmother refused to have him bailed the day before even laughing that he deserves it.

He banged his head slowly on the steering wheel with an amused smile. That woman surely took over her name, the scorching fire. Even the way she walked to the cops, she had the aura of assurance, narcissism that he sure as hell didn't have when they took him to their quarters. Her head is held up high, like she is not about to visit the jail where she just sent him the day before. Maybe this is not the first time? Suhayr has been in so many troubles and one of them must've landed her there. Surely, there must be something hidden behind her everyday smiles.

He chortled, this woman will be the death of him. He needs to go and bail her out, he don't know what her next strike will be but he should at least calm her down. She might just strike his deal, he had this thought that she added something to his food or fed him some sort of pills to have him sleep the whole morning and a headache. Since she did that, there is nothing left for Suhayr Imraan Khalid not to do, he is now frightened with what she has for him. This might only be the appetizer and he has suffered through it already, he needs no more.