67~ Oldies Ship Sailed.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Urshia smiled at her reflexion in the mirror because she can't believe what is going on. That is her wedding day, her second wedding which she never thought was going to happen but she is standing there like the bride of the day. Her heart felt light without burden while the smile pervading her lips knew no bound, it keeps on stretching miles ahead. Her eyes are also twinkling like it does when her deceased husband was alive but now, someone is there to fill in the void he's dug. Someone is there to stand by her and her children till the end.

She was afraid and uncertain at first but with Suhayr's words and motivation, she felt that that is what she should do. She should give herself the chance since she is not old, she is still in her thirties so she has the energy to deal with marriage. And as she stood there staring at the mirror, she knew that that is no doubt the best decision she's ever made since her husband died and she won't regret it too. Her only concern now is the cowife who didn't rise any questions and she knows about the marriage.

She's heard about Hajiya Zainab from Suhayr and that the woman looks really cunning and vile but Urshia don't want to believe her because she knows if Suhayr dislikes you, no natter what you do, you won't be in her good lists. She also can't agree with Suhayr because this is her marriage they are talking about, she needs to do everything and anything to save herself from a co wife. If the woman is really what Suhayr portray her out to be, then she won't meddle her nose in her business ever and if she is not, she will definitely try being nice and see where it goes.

Umar Garbai El-Kanemi promised to give her a chamber with her children and she don't have to stay in the same chamber with his wife and she agreed. She asked about the north wing they are in but he said that us for guests and anytime, they would be asked to share it with some other people so she agreed for another chamber. They have already packed their clothes and the furniture they brought from Chad and they are shifted to the other chamber which none of them visited. She can't wait to see it though, she has no doubt it's finer than the one they are inside.

"Mom, if you don't stop smiling like that I'd think you love the man more than you do us." Thuraiyah walked in, her hands holding tight onto a small box wrapped in rust gift paper.

"You can't say that!" Urshia dropped her smile and move forward to her daughter who still hasn't took any bath and she wanted to do that three hours ago. "Why are you not dressed again?" She voiced out her question, looking at the girl squirm in front of her.

"I thought I should give you this gift now then rush to the bathroom before you open it." And she dropped the gift on the bed then ran out of the room to hers and into the bathroom before the mother could even wrap her head around what is going on.

"That girl is crazy." She shook her head then took the box from the bed and begin to open it slowly. Inside is a cute small powder box, she unimpeded it and check what the blood red piece of clothing is only to throw it back on the bed like it shocked her. In there is nothing but a negligee, a silky netty one that she won't even stare at twice in a magazine.

This only prove to her how grown her children are to gift this to her on her wedding day. She really can't believe they are already seeing her being intimate with another man and she couldn't stop herself from flushing. She's been trying to stop herself form thinking about what is to come the night of that day but with her children giving her gift such as this, she sure don't know how to escape the thought. Is he really going to consummate their marriage that very night? She can't deny the arousal taking over her body at the mere thought so she close her thigh tightly to stop the tingle.

"What is that, Mo-" Tasneem also walked in with her own box while trying to stare at what her mother just dropped on the bed only to stop mid sentence after faking a glimpse of the negligee, "Oh." She let out a teasing smile that elicit another blush from Urshia, her children will be the death of her.